spizzer

AWESOME Weekend Estimates BOM | Lego 69.1M | MM 22.7M | RA 9.4M | FRZ 6.9M | VA 4.1M | TAM 5.5M |

• Founder / Operator

Side-note: Don't care if anyone laughs. This is the summer US audiences start cooling off Transformers. Sub $300M gross. Won't matter since it will still do $800-$900M overseas.

There's a definite air of On Stranger Tides to it.

• Like 2

There's a definite air of On Stranger Tides to it.

DOM, sure, but OS? I think it will decrease greatly in Europe, even if huge increases will happen in Russia, Latin America and Asia.

Edited by CJohn

• Founder / Operator

DOM, sure, but OS? I think it will decrease greatly in Europe, even if huge increases will happen in Russia, Latin America and Asia.

The overseas gains will offsets any losses is what I mean. I think it's reasonable that AOE hits $1 billion with $275-290m domestically.

• Like 1

I think TF4 does fall to around 320, but I think the change from Shia to a legit superstar in Wahlberg is being severely underestimated. I'd say it was liable to pull an OST if Shia was still the lead and it had all the same Autobots and Decepticons, but with a whole new cast of Transformers pretty much and a big money lead I think it will feel fresh enough to alot of people to stay over 300, but not too much more.