Heretic

REGRESSION (Emma Watson, Ethan Hawke) Alejandro Amenabar Directs

Emma Watson will star in Regression, the TWC-Dimension thriller to be directed by Alejandro Amenabar, who wrote the original screenplay. Ethan Hawke is already aboard the pic, the storyline of which is being held close to the vest. Hawke became attached during November’s AFM, where CAA brokered the deal with Harvey and Bob Weinstein’s label. FilmNation is handling international sales, and a 2015 release date is planned. Amenabar worked with the Weinsteins before onThe Others, the hit 2001 thriller that starred Nicole Kidman. Amenabar’s longtime producing partner Fernando Bovaira is producing Regression for MOD Entertainment with Canadian producer Christina Piovesan.

http://www.deadline.com/2014/02/emma-watson-regression-movie-alejandro-amenabar-weinstein/

• Like 3

http://emma-watson.net/category/movies/regression/

Set in Minessota in 1990, “Regression” tracks detective Bruce Kenner (Hawke) as he investigates the case of young Angela (Emma Watson), who accuses her father, John Gray, (David Dencik) of an unspeakable crime. When John unexpectedly and without recollection admits his guilt, renowned psychologist Dr. Raines (David Thewlis) is brought in to help him relive his memories. What they discover unmasks a horrifying nationwide mystery.”

Posted Image

• Like 3

I really don't rate Emma Watson as an actress at all, she overacts too much to the point where I cringe. She even sucked in This Is the End and she had a fairly short/easy role to do.

I say this, but Emma Watson isn't actually considered a good actress by most anyways lol

Edited by jessie
  • Like 2

I really don't rate Emma Watson as an actress at all, she overacts too much to the point where I cringe. She even sucked in This Is the End and she had a fairly short/easy role to do.

I say this, but Emma Watson isn't actually considered a good actress by most anyways lol

Most? She gets overall good reviews for her acting. She isn't perfect but she is learning and challenging herself. I respect that.

Anyways this film has an excellent cast. I can't wait to see what Hawke does with this and I'm a Dale Dickey fan so it's a win win for me.

• Like 2

Rupert Grint should be bigger than both Radcliff and Miss Watson.

I agree. He's the most talented out of the 3 yet the most underrated.

He doesn't like the fame much so maybe thats the reason. He's doing theater now so good for him.

He was always my favourite.

• Like 1