grim22

Weekend#s: Neeson wins. Non Stop 30M | Son of God 26.5M | Lego 21M | Frozen crosses 1B WW

I'm quoting this so it will live forever in all its glory, beyond any threat of your remorseful edit. :lol:

Well cool. I'm going to watch Gravity on my own screen now and see if it freaks the shit out of drunk me.

LIFIE IN SPACE IS IMPOSSBILE!

• Like 1

Well cool. I'm going to watch Gravity on my own screen now and see if it freaks the shit out of drunk me.

I am sure watching Gravity drunk will be a great experience.  :D

Edited by Empire

I think this might be better than Bane's 'IMPOSSIBLEH'

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 4

Friday Box Office: two strong starters - #1 'Non-Stop' (Uni - 3090 runs) $9M, Wkd $27M; #2 'Son Of God' (Fox - 3256) $8.5M, Wkd $26M.

So it occurs to me: what if all those pre-sales we were hearing about for SOG were mostly on Friday? Friday's number might be overinflated, and SOG might not have the big weekend multiplier people are expecting. Even if it has bigger walk-up sales on Sat and Sun, it might not get the extra added benefit of some huge group pre-sales.

Or maybe it's just the opposite. Maybe a lot of those group pre-sales were for Sat or Sun, in which case it could have a huge weekend multiplier.

The only film in March I want to see really is Muppets.

If I could only see one film in March, it would be Need For Speed.

But since I can see as many as I want, I'll also see Sabotage, and probably Divergent, Bad Words, and Non-Stop too.

I love Tom Hardy's Bane vyice so much and now I want him to have a commentary track on Gravity just because it'd be so awesome.

You are. a SMART man.  Tom Hardy should narrate everything in his Bane voice.

Best rap ever?  Best rap ever (ok right after Eazy-E and Gimme Dat Nut)

• Like 8

Mostly not drunk, now. But, damn, Gravity is such a great film.

(Also, Ultra Violet is pretty amazing. I still don't have a Blu-Ray player yet,)

It's fortunate that I know you're right, and that you're also not talking about that shitty Milla Jovovich movie.