grim22

Weekend#s: Neeson wins. Non Stop 30M | Son of God 26.5M | Lego 21M | Frozen crosses 1B WW

The battle for box office glory during Oscar weekend will be tight with Universal’s Liam Neeson actioner “Non-Stop” expected to wind up around $25 million, just edging out Fox’s Biblical drama “Son of God” which should end up at $21 to $25 million.

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/box-office-son-of-god-prays-for-25-million-weekend-gaining-on-non-stop-1201123569/

• Founder / Operator

Tomorrows news story: Portugal declares war on the United States for an American spreading false box office numbers.

(Cjohn is actually the president of Portugal)

NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH PORTUGUESE INQUISITION!

Posted Image

:rofl:

Edited by ShawnMR
  • Like 1

Tomorrows news story: Portugal declares war on the United States for an American spreading false box office numbers.

(Cjohn is actually the president of Portugal)

Did.. did Tarzan just crack a good joke?

Posted Image

• Like 5

Meanwhile, in the City of Angels:

@LAScanner

Lightning & thunder? I can only assume this is what Dante foretold from his time living in Echo Park.

2/28/14, 7:03 PM

Just barely missed the rain during my commute, it hit just as I got home. Indoors and enjoying it now  :P

Edited by grim22