JJ-8

Australian Box Office | ....

I saw this at the midnight screening last night at Warwick megastadium, which I think is the biggest screen in WA at about 21 meters. Was completely packed with only the two front rows kind of empty. There was applause at the end of the film.In my honest opinion this film would of been perfect if there had been some comic relief! It took itself VERY seriously.

Just came out of a packed Sydney IMAX. I had a dead centre perfect seat. Film was awesome and the crowd applauded at the end. Don't seek out spoilers just go and see it. Also, there was a guy dressed as Batman and another as the Joker.

Edited by DeeCee

I was thinking it would do 4m , it looks like being around 3.6-7, it would be biggest opening 2012 behind TA(which opened on a pub hol) and ahead of Ted and overall 3/4 for either non-hol opening or where school hols only minor states. its 12/13 overall ODOthers took huge drop from Last week but it was also school hols last week.Ted will be off around 68% from Last Thu but only around -22 from wed, IA4 -84 -23, TASM -84 -48

Edited by Rth

Keep this in mind: TDK had 2.3m Wed OD for a $14m 5-day (11.7m 4-day)Realistically, it could do about the same, $13-$14.5 is my range right now (Saturday should be much bigger, but then again the OD probably should've been too)We'll just have to wait and see.