Quigley

ITALY (Botteghino): 'Kung Fu Panda 4' stronger than predecessor

2 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

Record OD:

Quo Vado? €7.3m

Endgame: €5.1M

DH2 €3.1m

Infinity War €2.9m

Who need holiday if you can just beat it with a stick? 

Both Italy and Australia are beating IW's OD that both had holidays, great.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, CGLShark99 said:

If you had to give a total weekend range right now what would it be? Also what are comps for largest openings in Italy? 

@Omni 

IW OW: 9.055.000

Age of ultron OW: 8.200.000

6 minutes ago, pepsa said:

What about:

5.1/5/2.4/3.5/3.7

Doesn't this seem way more realistic? ;) 

5M today? 😅 

T: 2,7-3,3M

F: 1.8/2M

S:2,2

S:2,5M

• Haha 1

When we look at the 4-day opening, IW was actually below Ultron.

Ultron 4-day OW > 7.00M

Infinity War 4-day OW > 6.10M

Endgame is in a totally new territory, but I guess on Sat/Sun it won't make much more than IW due to demand being burnt already and it being a genre film. Unless of course many fans will see it multiple times (which I certainly won't).

Still, the Raimi Spider Man's reign is over. First SH film to pass the 20M barrier.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

Record OD:

Quo Vado? €7.3m

Endgame: €5.1M

DH2 €3.1m

Infinity War €2.9m

OD of Quo Vado was in the first of january, which is holiday and one of the three most lucrative days for cinemas here. Other, Endgame has less shows in a single day cause it's much longer of Quo Vado, 181 vs 86 minutes. So no doubt that Endgame gets the biggest "normal" OD ever.

Today is Holiday and tickets are virtually vanished. I'm going to see it in next three hours. We'll see if today will be bigger than yesterday.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, edroger3 said:

OD of Quo Vado was in the first of january, which is holiday and one of the three most lucrative days for cinemas here. Other, Endgame has less shows in a single day cause it's much longer of Quo Vado, 181 vs 86 minutes. So no doubt that Endgame gets the biggest "normal" OD ever.

Today is Holiday and tickets are virtually vanished. I'm going to see it in next three hours. We'll see if today will be bigger than yesterday.

@fabiopazzo2 Who's crazy now huhh 😛 Hahahah

Edited by pepsa
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Aristis said:

Insane OD! France OD must be bigger than 600k now, it can't be smaller than Italy :blink:

I was thinking the same thing.

__

Today it can't top the OD since it included midnights (and probably the extra for the marathons). Matching Infinity War OD+midnights (2.9m) would be amazing.

Edited by XO21

I would really really like to be excited for this (and post comparisons, projections, etc...), but I just feel apathetic. The movie was too much of a letdown. Couldn't sleep tonight, and even now mood is awful.

• Sad 3

7 minutes ago, Omni said:

I would really really like to be excited for this (and post comparisons, projections, etc...), but I just feel apathetic. The movie was too much of a letdown. Couldn't sleep tonight, and even now mood is awful.

Damm :( Was  it so bad ? :( 

16 minutes ago, Omni said:

:( I think it was the same with AIW for me. I really hope I can like this one now. Going to watch it Tuesday...

Spoiler post is deleted on main Avengers End Game thread from page 573. However several viewed (I missed it by 5 seconds). Be advised if you are truly concerned about spoilers I'm not sure any thread is safe from trolls so be careful.

• Thanks 1