Shawn Robbins

Saturday #s pg 19 ROAE 16.4,MRP 14.4,NS 7.1,LM 5.4

Mostly. Granted, she's the primary reason I find Dark Shadows quite watchable.I also quite enjoyed her performance in The Dreamers...ah hem.

Her George was stunning there. Keeping it natural and real Eva.

;)

Veronica Mars will come out of nowhere and crush the competition, and with just a few hundred theaters. :P:lol:

If only there was some scenario where that was even a remote possibility of that happening. B)

It would need a ridiculously high per theater average. Like close to Disney film limited release opening weekend good.

Yes. I enjoyed her.... performance... in that movie.  :ph34r:

It took a while to find a picture of her from that movie wearing some clothes...

Posted Image

In behalf of all mankind, I would like to thanks Mr. Bertolucci for those moments.

• Like 1

It took a while to find a picture of her from that movie wearing some clothes...

Posted Image

In behalf of all mankind, I would like to thanks Mr. Bertolucci for those moments.

Quoting cause...I love Eva.

I think I can see through that shirt.

• Like 1

She looks familiar. I know she was in Dark Shadows but I don't remember her. But I seem to recall her in another movie where she had a brother and I think they were in France or Italy.  That blond guy from Boardwalk Empire was in the movie. Is this the same actress?

Did anyone in LA just feel an earthquake? Felt like a small one, maybe 3.2 or so, apartment shook slightly for a couple of seconds.

Nope. But I live in the Inland Empire.  LOL just checked. Marina Del Rey and it was 3.2. That's pretty good Grim.

Edited by ECSTASY

Nope. But I live in the Inland Empire.  LOL just checked. Marina Del Rey and it was 3.2. That's pretty good Grim.

Don't know if I should be happy or scared that my first thought upon feeling an earthquake is "Wonder if I can guess the intensity".

That being said Marina Del Rey has been an earthquake hotspot over the past 7 months. I can remember 8 different earthquakes which originated at Marina Del Rey in that timeframe. Hopefully this is just pressure being released and not a prelude to "THE BIG ONE"

Don't know if I should be happy or scared that my first thought upon feeling an earthquake is "Wonder if I can guess the intensity".

That being said Marina Del Rey has been an earthquake hotspot over the past 7 months. I can remember 8 different earthquakes which originated at Marina Del Rey in that timeframe. Hopefully this is just pressure being released and not a prelude to "THE BIG ONE"

Dear God I don't even want to think about it.

I just read on Rotten Tomatoes that Sony has now greenlighted a movie called Grasshopper Jungle, the description of it is

"a coming-of-age yarn revolving around a teenager in Iowa trying to come to grips with his own sexual feelings as he and his cohorts cause a deadly genetically engineered plague that unleashes an army of 6-foot-tall praying mantises with an insatiable appetite for fighting, food, and fornicating." 

Sony may just be extremely desperate, but sign me up as excited to see this on screen no matter how bad it turns out to be.

• Like 2

I just read on Rotten Tomatoes that Sony has now greenlighted a movie called Grasshopper Jungle, the description of it is

"a coming-of-age yarn revolving around a teenager in Iowa trying to come to grips with his own sexual feelings as he and his cohorts cause a deadly genetically engineered plague that unleashes an army of 6-foot-tall praying mantises with an insatiable appetite for fighting, food, and fornicating." 

Sony may just be extremely desperate, but sign me up as excited to see this on screen no matter how bad it turns out to be.

the teenager or the mantis, at least one of them has to be depp in makeup.

EDIT: Just googled, it's based on book  - https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18079719-grasshopper-jungle

Edited by a2knet