Shawn Robbins

Saturday #s pg 19 ROAE 16.4,MRP 14.4,NS 7.1,LM 5.4

Anyway, in a wolrd every singer or actor can be called an artist, it is no wonder most directors fall the same category. 

Just like people can be called morons. MOD EDIT

Edited by ShawnMR
Personal attack

Saw Pompeii. One of the most entertaining movies I have seen this year. The last 40 minutes were crazy insane. The last scene was hilarious and unneeded, but heh, who cares, this is a Paul W.S. Anderson movie.

• Like 4

I just don't care for WA.  But obviously some people do.

I had to scroll up to remember what you meant by WA, because for a moment I was all "What the hell do you have against Washington State?"

• Like 1

Another pet peeve. I hate when you buy a dress shirt and you can't try it on because it's in the package. The guy measured me, I went with the size he recommended, in the slim-fit cut. Come home, try it on, and I could go fuckin' parachuting with the thing. And the sleeves are too short. Annoying.

• Like 3

One of my pet peeves is someone posting about there personal problem in the weekend thread.

I am just joking. A personal pet peeve is traffic. is when traffic lights do not use a green arrow but instead use a yellow flashing arrow. I always have to wait for such a long time before traffic clears. Just give me a green arrow so I can go.

• Like 3

Another pet peeve. I hate when you buy a dress shirt and you can't try it on because it's in the package. The guy measured me, I went with the size he recommended, in the slim-fit cut. Come home, try it on, and I could go fuckin' parachuting with the thing. And the sleeves are too short. Annoying.

I love when I get to wear my boo's dress shirt after an amazing night.

• Like 2

Almost certainly. What Bay does takes skill and effort. It's not something that can easily be replicated. There is a unique and notable aesthetic to it. In fact, it's probably likely that nobody could do what Bay does the way he does it. Filmmakers study how he constructs action for a reason.

Snyder. lol

I hate it when people just throw their trash anywhere. I saw an old couple falling in line for movie tickets. I didn't know if the woman accidentally or intentionally dropped the trash (I'm sure it was food). It fell in front of her. And then nothing. No picking up whatsoever. I went to their place, made sure they saw me and picked up their trash and threw it to the bin a few steps from them. It greatly disappoints me to see people older than me act this way. I don't know where the wisdom has gone. It always reminds me that not because one is older, he / she knows more than people younger than him / her.

• Like 2