Films

Weekend estimates | Veronica mars- 2M (down 39% on Sat), 300 2-19.1M,LEGO (7.71M), non-stop (10.6M)

Need for Speed likely have different distributors Worldwide so the marketing budget won't be easy to calculate. I imagine NFS was to be a potential franchise for Dreamworks which I imagine won't happen,

Here in the Philippines Disney-Columbia distributed like all previous Dreamworks live action movies

• Like 2

Man, tonight was my first night here in Corpus Christi, this place is a mess. I'm not going to report any numbers yet, I'm like a deer caught in headlights right now. However, when I start keeping up with them, they are going to be A LOT more interesting than the numbers I had at Boerne. Plus, way different demos than I'm used too! Tyler Perry does well here!!!

• Like 8

Man, tonight was my first night here in Corpus Christi, this place is a mess. I'm not going to report any numbers yet, I'm like a deer caught in headlights right now. However, when I start keeping up with them, they are going to be A LOT more interesting than the numbers I had at Boerne.Plus, way different demos than I'm used too! Tyler Perry does well here!!!

Cool. Can't wait to see the numbers when you able to start posting them. Is the theater bigger than the one you used to work at?

Edited by Empire
  • Like 1

Omg. Did you move, bb?Or Spring Break?

Yeah, my boss and I were moved to Corpus to help get it back on track. It's a much bigger theater. 16 screens, DBox, IDX. Tonight was a slow night and they almost had 4,000 people. The most Boerne ever did in one day was 3100.
  • Like 5

Yeah, my boss and I were moved to Corpus to help get it back on track.It's a much bigger theater. 16 screens, DBox, IDX.Tonight was a slow night and they almost had 4,000 people. The most Boerne ever did in one day was 3100.

I shudder to think what May 2015 is going to look like then for you.

• Like 5

Yeah, my boss and I were moved to Corpus to help get it back on track.It's a much bigger theater. 16 screens, DBox, IDX.Tonight was a slow night and they almost had 4,000 people. The most Boerne ever did in one day was 3100.

Wow, that is a big theater if that many people came on a slow night.

Just imagine how busy it will be when a huge movie opens.  :o

• Like 2

Yeah, my boss and I were moved to Corpus to help get it back on track.

It's a much bigger theater. 16 screens, DBox, IDX.

Tonight was a slow night and they almost had 4,000 people. The most Boerne ever did in one day was 3100.

Ooh, damn. Good luck, bb.

They must have confidence in you though.

Work, bb.

Posted Image

I haven't gone to Corpus in ages though.

Edited by Claire Holt
  • Like 3

Wow, that is a big theater if that many people came on a slow night.

Just imagine how busy it will be when a huge movie opens.  :o

Yeah, it's even busier than Kingwood was, but it's slipping.  Our Waco location has been catching up to it over the last few months.

Ooh, damn. Good luck, bb.

They must have confidence in you though.

Work, bb.

Posted Image

I haven't gone to Corpus in ages though.

Yeah, it feels good for corporate to hand pick us for the job.  Though that comes with extra pressure, what if we can't?!

Though if we do, Amber(my boss) and I will probably be able to do just about whatever we want or go anywhere we choose at that point.  At least, that's what my motivation will be!

• Like 2

Well, no movie ever makes money anymore according to the studios. I mean, when they can claim that Order of the phoenix lost money and "Return of the Jedi" has not yet made any profits, we may never get a straight answer from the studios ever.

Posted Image

I may not have read this right, but how did this movie make $87Mil on VHS Video cassette.
  • Like 1