Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

Thats one way, but where did you get in 3 years from? Why is that bad?

A few new sites are reporting that schedule as a possibility. I say 'eek' only because I don't much care for Avatar and the prospect of 3 more films doesn't excite me.

If they really start this year, the first one should be ready to be released by December 2014. B)

With Weaver commitments is this year even possible. What about Worthington? I don't think til early 2013.

"Sigourney Weaver confirmed tonight that James Cameron is shooting “Avatar” 2, 3, and 4 all at the same time, all with her, and starting this fall."It didn't seem like they were going to be ready to shoot later this year when Cameron gave his last update.Until there's a more official announcement I'll take this with a grain of salt.

People need to chill out. Just because Weaver said sth, doesnt mean it's official. Heck I even doubt that news is fake. Why would you believe it if we haven't had any idea when the first sequel is coming out? At this point, I wont trust anything unless there's an offical announcement.

"Sigourney Weaver confirmed tonight that James Cameron is shooting “Avatar” 2, 3, and 4 all at the same time, all with her, and starting this fall."It didn't seem like they were going to be ready to shoot later this year when Cameron gave his last update.Until there's a more official announcement I'll take this with a grain of salt.

When did it say this Fall?