Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

Man, Cameron should just make Avatar 2 and be done with it. Move on and make other original, and better, movies. Avatar was fine, but I wont be able to stand 3 more fucking movies in that universe..

The good thing is, you don't have to 'stand' them. All you need to do is not watch them, and voila! Everyone's happy!

Coch, Coch, Coch --......... TASM thus far.

To recapitulate: You didn't like the film and you think your opinion of it is shared by the rest of America. In other words, same ole, same ole. :lol: :lol: :lol:

(By the way, how funny that, now that AVATAR is the Cameron film to hate dujour, suddenly Titanic is a 'better' film. I bet that if Cameron has another blockbuster success with Avatar 2, we''ll once again see the whole "AVATAR 2 is pure crap, at least Avatar had this and that, but AVATAR 2 is really bad" reasoning. In other words, things never change)

• Like 1

To recapitulate: You didn't like the film and you think your opinion of it is shared by the rest of America. In other words, same ole, same ole. :lol: :lol: :lol:

(By the way, how funny that, now that AVATAR is the Cameron film to hate dujour, suddenly Titanic is a 'better' film. I bet that if Cameron has another blockbuster success with Avatar 2, we''ll once again see the whole "AVATAR 2 is pure crap, at least Avatar had this and that, but AVATAR 2 is really bad" reasoning. In other words, things never change)

LOL so true.

:bravo:

Well if you can find where I've ever bashed Titanic then you might have a point. Since you can't, cause I haven't you're stuck with another irrational, emotional reply to give me. I never said my opinion is all shared, said more have come around to it--big difference but it was a nuanced reply that required reading comprehension. Attention span required but hey you're an Avatar fan so I see the problem was evident from the start. B)

Attention span required but hey you're an Avatar fan so I see the problem was evident from the start. B)

Posted Image

WOW, just wow, after seeing and reading all kinds of BS since the release of avatar, this has to be in the top ten. So if someone has a different opinion and you have no argument against it, and the aspect that he/she is a fan of a certain movie, and fans of this movie must be kinda of retarded, so the word "avatard" makes sense i guess, hmmm?

Also we can turn this around.

"Attention span required but hey you're an Avatar hater so I see the problem was evident from the start." B)

Otherwise, if the above was meant to be ironic, no offense, happy posting.

Edited by dignam

The Fall start has never been confirmed by Fox, right?

No, it hasn't been confirmed by Fox or Cameron. The original source didn't actually quote Weaver directly when they said that. I don't think it's correct. Edited by Magic

The Fall start has never been confirmed by Fox, right?

Actually, at this point, NOTHING has been confirmed, literally. We dont know anything for certainty except there will be sequels. I'm surprised this thread can go to 57 pages. We literally have nothing to talk about except some rumors and Cameron ocassionally went down to the bottom of the ocean LOL Edited by vc2002
  • Like 1

I saw that too. But why no confirmation from Fox?

I have noticed that website goes 2 ways. One way its announced on a site by the studio or other source than pops up there. The other way it starts there and then gets put on a website (might take 1 week - 4+ weeks).