Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

2 hours ago, marveldcfox said:

I doubt this gets a China release. That and honestly if it gets a release, they should release it day and date I.e. December 14-16. 

This is 100% getting a China release. It's not even up in the air.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think one thing a lot of you have to bear in mind when you think of that line about family being a fortress. This is thematically different from most blockbusters nowadays. The target audience for this isn't the typical online audience which skews heavily towards males 18 to 30 who most likely don't have families at all. 

Those who do, namely older males, and women who do have families got goose bumps when Jake said that line. 

Do we know when the trailer releases online? Like, officially releases?

I know that there are sketchy bootleg versions floating around out there, but I want my first glimpse at the return voyage to Pandora to be in dazzling HD (ideally I'd have been able to see the trailer in IMAX, but I live in Shanghai, so… feeling the need for some Avatar footage to spice up my ongoing Covid lockdown).

Also add poweranimals and dublab into the group of people who are saying the CGI hasn't improved. 

Just now, porginchina said:

Do we know when the trailer releases online? Like, officially releases?

I know that there are sketchy bootleg versions floating around out there, but I want my first glimpse at the return voyage to Pandora to be in dazzling HD (ideally I'd have been able to see the trailer in IMAX, but I live in Shanghai, so… feeling the need for some Avatar footage to spice up my ongoing Covid lockdown).

End of this week mostly likely. Also there is a 4K imax rip in the discord link ironjimbo posted.