Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

I remember he said this deep-diving will give him inspiration because he will see new creatures never been seen before on that trench. But I think at the end of the day, he just simply wanted to dive.

Edited by vc2002

I remember he said this deep-diving will give him inspiration because he will see new creatures never been seen before on that trench. But I think at the end of the day, he just simply wanted to dive.

Oh for sure. he`s accomplished diver. However, he is also known for doing crazy things like that. Didn`t he dive to get new footage for Titanic and even designed (with the team) a special camera? And the whole "lets develop technology (3D, eye-coordination camera) first and than make Avatar? Crazy.

I read. It's really simple. ;)

Despite reports that the vehicle might be involved in an oceanic sequel to “Avatar,” he insisted that the deep craft had “nothing to do with my feature life”[...]“The only thing it has to do with ‘Avatar,’ ” he said of the vehicle, “is that it’s slowing me down.”

Sigourney Weaver Says She’s Read Early Drafts Of Avatar 2 And 3, Will Appear In Both

I read early versions of the script, but I can not say anything else James Cameron comes here and kills me. I can say that I’ll be in both, we will turn them one after another and explore worlds that were not touched in the first episode… What is certain is that Cameron will begin filming in the new Avatar only after going underwater in a submarine that will build special purpose. I think it should go up to the Mariana Trench. Having put his hand on the Titanic for the 3D version has given him many ideas for narrative Avatar.

Edited by firedeep