Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

55 minutes ago, The GOAT said:

Is There any doubt that this film is the greatest visual masterpiece in movie making history? The experience, on 3D screens in the movie theaters, is unrivaled. I can definitely see why the first film had the longest legs since Titanic. 

I feel the legs of Avatar2 will be awesome as well💪

40 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

EnZo3nU.png

blastu.002.gif

If People cared about critics the first 4 Michael Bay Transformers Movie would not make the money they made. I dissagree with you, but the thing is today for a lot of people HBO, premium TV, Streaming and the like have more quality and production values than anything on Cinema. It would not be a surprise if people decide that the 25th of December the movie they will watch will be on their homes in Netflix with Glass Onion. But still James Cameron is James Cameron. 

10 minutes ago, StreamBO said:

Bceause is HBO, TV, and Streaming wich has more reach worldwide than cinemas. And is related to Game of Thrones. 

Your ID seems to hauntingly match your comments. 

Are you a sleeper agent sent here to convince us all to move completely to streaming??  😁

Edited by Macleod

14 minutes ago, Macleod said:

Your ID seems to hauntingly match your comment. 

Are you a sleeper agent sent here to convince us all to move completely to streaming??  😁

No, I even went to watch Halloween Ends on theaters even if it was on Peacock heck even when HBO MAX did the day and date thing, it did not affect theaters that much honestly (As people and Alexandro of Deadline and his vendetta with Jason Kilar wants to paint it), all those movies would have made what they did wothout HBO MAX, the drama mid scale movies flopped, but they are flopping even now with theater exclusivity, GvK did better than the last Monsterverse Movie, and people went to Premium Screens, Dune performed exactly like a leveled up Villanueve movie would, and people are gonna be surprised when the sequell probably performs equally but HBO MAX wont be there to blame. Dune was dull for a lot of general audiences is Not Avatar. Suicide Squad is too Gross for general Audiences, It was not an R property from the beginning plus no Ryan Reynolds, so that change was drastic. Theaters need to become more Premium Screen based and get rid of standard screens. That way even if everything becomes day and date people would Still go to theaters.

Edited by StreamBO

now that SheldonCR has kicked out PlainOldTete out of the top 4 users with the most posts in this thread, I want to ask, what role did he play in this thread?