Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

10 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Surpised you don't have more Avatar fans on here to be honest, it's a higher quality film than TFA. From the lurking I've done when following SW7 box office I've only seen Kal (god bless) and a couple others hoping SW7 won't beat Avatar.

I think you're being too kind calling TFA a film tbh, it's a movie at best, although I'd call it a flick.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

I think you're being too kind calling TFA a film tbh, it's a movie at best, although I'd call it a flick.

And now you are trolling.  Are you trying ti impress Kal or something?

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Baumer Fett said:

And now you are trolling.  Are you trying ti impress Kal or something?

Avatar fanboys are awakening? Have you felt it baumer?  They sense a great deal of distrust that Cameron will  no longer hold the domestic box office crown. 

• Like 2

Just now, Darth Dexter of Hoth said:

Avatar fanboys are awakening? Have you felt it baumer?  They sense a great deal of distrust that Cameron will  no longer hold the domestic box office crown. 

They're coming out of the woodwork......or whatever it is those blue things came from.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

Aren't they the same thing though? You're onto something though, if Star Wars is a film then Avatar is Cinèma. I think arthouse film buffs would murder me for saying that so lets just call TFA a flick.

1 minute ago, K1Rey said:

I think Kal is talking to himself......

For all we know these could all be his accounts :lol: 

As opposed to all the Star Wars themed accounts that are most certainly not sock puppets of a single megalomaniac with time on their hands?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

As opposed to all the Star Wars themed accounts that are most certainly not sock puppets of a single megalomaniac with time on their hands?

Yeah, you got us. This whole site is a Dark Lord Sith operated regime under the leadership of Darth Television.

• Like 3