Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

4 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Sooooo lets get some predictions going! 

(I'm terrified to see what I may start with this)

OW - $108M

DOM: $462M

WW: $1.8B

Girl Bye.

I see

OW: 160M

DOM: 640M

CHINA:500M

WW: 2.64B

Considering we're already here, I may as well ask, to the Cameron fanatics like Kal and Iron Jimbo and jj etc. What is your guys' favourite Cameron film?

It seems like it's avatar, but maybe just cause this is the avatar thread. I'm no Cameron fanatic at all, but dear lord to I love Titanic. I actually learned the Hymn theme as well as My Heart Will go On this morning on piano and it reminds me of how actually good the movie is.

11 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Considering we're already here, I may as well ask, to the Cameron fanatics like Kal and Iron Jimbo and jj etc. What is your guys' favourite Cameron film?

It seems like it's avatar, but maybe just cause this is the avatar thread. I'm no Cameron fanatic at all, but dear lord to I love Titanic. I actually learned the Hymn theme as well as My Heart Will go On this morning on piano and it reminds me of how actually good the movie is.

My favorite Cameron films are Aliens, Titanic, and Avatar, in no particular order.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Ok, maybe not my favorite, but True Lies is definitely the most "fun" Cameron movie. It is basically 3 movies in one and each of the 3 movies has a different tone which is just meshed together in the final product. The first and last 30 minutes are brilliant, the middle portion less so.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DAJK said:

Cameron is absolutely my favorite filmmaker, so i guess one could call me a fanatic.

All his movies range from great to fantastic but my favorites are Titanic, Terminator 2 and Aliens.

Edited by Elessar
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, DAJK said:

T2, Avatar, Titanic

1 hour ago, kayumanggi said:

Waaaaaaaaaaah! I am not excited for this at all. lol

Also, the reported April start was in fact, true.

52 minutes ago, aliadiere29 said:

I didn't like Avatar all that much. :ph34r:

giphy.gif