baumer

BSG: Congratulations to FILM!

• Founder / Operator

Wow! I just found this thread. :D

RESERVED. I'm definitely taking part, I love predicting, and it looks like this is going to be super fun.

Time to start up some research. :)

Welcome to the forums!

Here's the link to the thread:

http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/14505-listen-to-shawnmr-on-movie-moans-summer-2014-box-office-predictions-special/

And here's a breakdown of what the forum gentleman predicted for some of the bigger films of the summer:

• Founder / Operator

Here's the link to the thread:

http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/14505-listen-to-shawnmr-on-movie-moans-summer-2014-box-office-predictions-special/

And here's a breakdown of what the forum gentleman predicted for some of the bigger films of the summer:

Just a heads-up that some of those numbers are fitted more toward the goal of that podcast game's rules, so they're approximate predictions more than final numbers. I think the biggest differences for mine would be DoFP, Godzilla and 22 Jump Street.

I'm not sure that I'll get a chance to play Baumer's full game this summer, but in the spirit of the game's old days, I may at least throw in a top 15 before TASM2 drops...

Edited by ShawnMR
  • Like 3