baumer

BSG: Congratulations to FILM!

I agree, Narnia. Glad to see u here. You've been in almost every season. Youre one of the names I look for.

I almost decided not too between everything but once I started my research I remember why I love playing lol. Maybe I will get that top 5 finish finally!
  • Like 1

What is the situation with local films on international questions?

eg the 200M in China question. WOuld a Chinese film making 200M mean a yes, or is it still limited to just the bolded titles in post one of the main thread?

is it just me or is this summer really hard to predict. there is literately no clear 1# film this summer.

This summer is very reminiscent of 2008 - where we had a couple of flicks we knew would do well but other than that is was a crap shoot

This summer is very reminiscent of 2008 - where we had a couple of flicks we knew would do well but other than that is was a crap shoot

I think it's harder than that.

• Like 3

I think it's harder than that.

Yeah if only cause '08 had TDK and if you didn't know that would be movie of the summer by this point in '08 you were definitely living under a rock/ in deep hater denial. We all also knew Indy 4 would be big too.

Edited by MovieMan89
  • Like 4

OK OK 

To understand completely.

When you say "World Wide Opening weekends"...

Do you mean...

The first weekend the movie is released anywhere in the world? (ie, UK + Mexico + 8 other countries = World Wide Opening weekend?)

Or do you mean World Wide Weekends in general? (TASM2 is released in several countries before May 1st, which may have its biggest weekend but isn't the WW opening weekend. Is this correct?)

Edited by #ED

Some interesting stats from the lists posted so far

Five films are in everyone's top 15: How to Train Your Dragon 2, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Transformers: Age of Extinction, Godzilla, and 22 Jump Street

In addition to these five films, three films are in everyone's top 17: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Neighbors.

There are 20 films currently on no one's list: Legend of Oz:  Dorothy's Return, The Rover, Jersey Boys, Earth to Echo, And So It Goes, The Fluffy Movie, Step Up: All In, The Hundred Foot Journey, Into the Storm, As Above So Below, The Giver, Let's be Cops, Frank Miller's Sin City: A Dame to Kill For, If I Stay, When the Game Stands Tall, Jane Got a Gun, Jessabelle, The Loft, Underdogs, and Snowpiercer

• Like 2

Some interesting stats from the lists posted so far

Five films are in everyone's top 15: How to Train Your Dragon 2, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Transformers: Age of Extinction, Godzilla, and 22 Jump Street

In addition to these five films, three films are in everyone's top 17: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Neighbors.

There are 20 films currently on no one's list: Legend of Oz:  Dorothy's Return, The Rover, Jersey Boys, Earth to Echo, And So It Goes, The Fluffy Movie, Step Up: All In, The Hundred Foot Journey, Into the Storm, As Above So Below, The Giver, Let's be Cops, Frank Miller's Sin City: A Dame to Kill For, If I Stay, When the Game Stands Tall, Jane Got a Gun, Jessabelle, The Loft, Underdogs, and Snowpiercer

I have no clue why people are leaving out DoFP. It might not be a immense success but there's no way it won't be in the top 15.

• Like 1

I have no clue why people are leaving out DoFP. It might not be a immense success but there's no way it won't be in the top 15.

DOFP is missing from one list entirely. If it had made that list, then it would've been with the five on every top 15 list

• Like 1