Shawn Robbins

CA2: $10.2m Thursday Night (beats Thor2's $7.1m) | $100m+ coming?

An over 100m opening in April means Captain 3 opening in may will be an absolute monster (especially after good WoM and the Avengers 2). Batman v Superman better be worried because Marvel has another massive franchise on their hands. I also think with a 100m opening 300m is in play.

• Like 1

An over 100m opening in April means Captain 3 opening in may will be an absolute monster (especially after good WoM and the Avengers 2). Batman v Superman better be worried because Marvel has another massive franchise on their hands. I also think with a 100m opening 300m is in play.

I hope WB sticks to there guts. Marvel fanboys need to be brought down a couple of levels.

I hope WB sticks to there guts. Marvel fanboys need to be brought down a couple of levels.

I'm only a marvel fanboy because WB can't make a good comic book movie unless Nolan is directing.However neither studio is stupid enough to actually open both movies on the same date.
  • Like 2

I just got online after hours of no Internet and almost had a heart attack when i read that headline. :o That's my wildest dream right there.

Seriously, though, I dreamed that CATWS made $103 million this morning. When I woke up I was convinced that was just wish fulfillment on my part. If it hits $103M I'm hanging up a red palm sign outside my apartment and changing my name to Nostradamus. :ph34r:

• Like 1

An over 100m opening in April means Captain 3 opening in may will be an absolute monster (especially after good WoM and the Avengers 2). Batman v Superman better be worried because Marvel has another massive franchise on their hands.I also think with a 100m opening 300m is in play.

if this hits over $100M OW, I think that means Superman Vs. Batman will end up moving. Even though, it would be the bigger film of the two, you don't want to go against a film like what Cap 2 looks to make.