Dementeleus

THE MARTIAN | Oct 2, 2015 | Will compete as a comedy at the Golden Globes

I have heard TITANIC called a masterpiece, AVENGERS, INTERSTELLAR and a bunch of other recent movies that weren't very good (in my opinion) but were popular. People are entitled to their opinion no matter how wrong they are :)

Because Titanic is a masterpiece. Everyone is wrong who thinks it isn't. Btw everyone is wrong who thinks Titanic and Avengers/Interstellar is in the same ballpark. :)

• Like 5

Gravity is the toilet paper I clean my ass with after taking a dump. Interstellar is a great movie. 

Lol.

You are too weak to go to war on this, puto, and it shows. You are also so outnumbered it obviously makes you desperate.

Stick to modding.

Edited by Hotel TransSHAYlvania
  • Like 1

That part in The Right Stuff when Sam Shepherd walks out of the smoke and wreckage in the desert like an og > Apollo 13, Gravity, Interstellar, and The Martian. 

Interstellar has some incredible moments in it but as a movie, it is very uneven, and I am not a big fan of the ending. Gravity has a minimalist plot but it sticks to its game, and come out a winner. Apollo 13 is a superior movie to both -objectively speaking, less visually stunning than Gravity, but it has everything in it: plot, human drama, team work, Americana that doesn't make you cringe. However, Gravity is still my favorite

I haven't seen The Martian but judging by the overwhelming positive reviews, it may be difficult to meet the over-inflated expectations. Now everybody is expecting a masterpiece, not just an effective space thriller, from Ridley Scott. 

• Like 1