Dementeleus

King Arthur: Legend of the Sword | Guy Ritchie | May 12, 2017 | Charlie Hunnam

I like Hunnam as he was good in Queer as Folk, I haven't seen anything else of his other than Pacific Rim. But it's just hilarious watching Hollywood miserably attempt to make certain actors a thing.

So Pacific Rim cast 2 British actors as American and 2 American actors as Australian? No wonder everyone's accents were all over the place.

Huh? Was Idris Elba meant to be American?

• Like 1

The Chris Pratt backlash has got to happen sometime soon.

He was bad (and miscast) in JW

Pratt has yet to prove he has any star power. When he has his first major flop.. ooh, I can't wait.

Studios must stop letting EW handle the photoshoots. Although this one is not even a tenth as embarrassing as Terminator Genisys, stills from the movie would work better. Somewhat like what BvS, AoU and Apocalypse did.

King-Arthur-Charlie-Hunnam-1374-09.jpg

King-Arthur-Charlie-Hunnam-1374-01.jpg

Charlie-Hunnam-King-Arthur-1374-06.jpg

king-arthur-charlie-hunnam-1374-03.jpg

Charlie-Hunnam-King-Arthur-1374-04.jpg

Wow. Really. Who thought Hunnam was a great idea for a star. And these pictures look pretty embarrasing, what ew was thinking. I would love to be excited for this film but I just can't but be afraid of some overly-modern, comedic, badly acted mess. And I hope this film is not just about King Arthur. Why rest of the cast is not pictured? Did Hunnam and his agent arrange this photoshoot just for him?

Not sure if WB will move Tarzan. They need to release a tentpole in summer and fortunately/unfortunately Tarzan is it. 

The first teaser got a good response from the fans. Now if they could market it properly and if it manages decent reviews then it won't be the bonb people think it will be.

Edited by marveldcfox

15 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

Not sure if WB will move Tarzan. They need to release a tentpole in summer and fortunately/unfortunately Tarzan is it. 

The first teaser got a good response from the fans. Now if they could market it properly and if it manages decent reviews then it won't be the bonb people think it will be.

They have Suicide Squad, which will be big.

They won't move Tarzan, although if they do it'll be to some "lack of confidence" spot like October ala Pan. The film was shot between June-October last year and has become very troubled according to reports.