Dementeleus

King Arthur: Legend of the Sword | Guy Ritchie | May 12, 2017 | Charlie Hunnam

Just now, Telemachos said:

All that is right and good in this green land.

I have seen 6 Guy Ritchie films and have liked all of them to varying degrees.

This looks like a messy clusterfuck that may need to be seen to witness just how screwy it is.

Besides, it's not like Excalibur was that good a movie to continue carrying a torch for for 35+ years

1 hour ago, UrosepsisFace said:

This looks like it will go the way of Tarzan:

"Who asked for a King Arthur movie? "

"It looks too dark! "

"The Disney animated version is better."

"This ruins my childhood. "

"It will open under 17 million and if lucky will get to 50 million DOM."

Charlie Hunnam proceeds to take off his shirt. Abs are shown. Women bring their kids to watch. People think this is Disney. And...

30-40 million opening and ~130 million DOM.

24 minutes ago, Vogue said:

Hunnam is topless and frankly that's all the marketing I needed to se

And so it begins.

• Like 2

Had no expectations for this and this actually looks like a lot of fun.

The last King Arthur I remember was the 2004 iteration with Clive Owen & Keira Knightley. I honestly can't recall much from that movie though other then Keira shot a bow n arrow and was really hot lol.

This seems like a completely different beast. Also seems like it's going to hit the tone between comedy and seriousness pretty well. Color me intrigued. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Of course it is a lie. Faraci does everything he can to trash talk WB. 

I heard they rejected a script from him in a very dismissive manner and that's what started his little mission against them. Not sure whether that's true or just internet rumor though.

3 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

I heard they rejected a script from him in a very dismissive manner and that's what started his little mission against them. Not sure whether that's true or just internet rumor though.

when did you hear that? 

7 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

I honestly think he just hates them because is a Marvel looney.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Goffe said:

when did you hear that? 

When? Weird question, not sure, sometime this year? I just read it in a wall-of-text kind of comment with lots of likes in a comment section of some news site. As I said, I don't know if there's any truth in it.

When? Weird question, not sure, sometime this year? I just read it in a wall-of-text kind of comment with lots of likes in a comment section of some news site. As I said, I don't know if there's any truth in it.

yes, I asked when because hearing about it before Devin's tweet adds a little more believability to the rumor. If the rumor was spread after the tweet, one could assume someone who hates Devin was making stuff up.