Plain Old Tele

King Arthur: Legend of the Sword | Guy Ritchie | May 12, 2017 | Charlie Hunnam

The angle they used for that running sequence made me laugh.

Unfortunately, I can see this doing poorly like PanIn the Heart of the Sea, or The Legend of Tarzan. I'm noticing a trend when it comes to making movies about (or based on) characters who are at least partially public domain entities. I don't see this one faring any better than the rest. It might do well in Europe, but that's about it.

Edited by NoobSaibot

16 hours ago, NoobSaibot said:

The angle they used for that running sequence made me laugh.

Unfortunately, I can see this doing poorly like PanIn the Heart of the Sea, or The Legend of Tarzan. I'm noticing a trend when it comes to making movies about (or based on) characters who are at least partially public domain entities. I don't see this one faring any better than the rest. It might do well in Europe, but that's about it.

Domestic:

Pan:$35m

In The Heart of The Sea:$27m

Tarzan:$115.8m and counting...

20 hours ago, marveldcfox said:

I can see this pulling a Tarzan at the boxoffice. But it will do considerably better overseas especially in UK and Europe.

Probably not given that this will be following Wolverine, Kong, and Beauty & the Beast (damn, March looks like summer next year).

On 7/23/2016 at 10:41 PM, Napoleon said:

I don't even know where this Faraci guy came from, never heard of him before BVS. I wonder what makes you guys talk about him so much, what makes him so important? Is he the guy who said the Justice League was being delayed right?

They warned me about Faraci when his Zootopia review came out. It was fresh, of course. :D

I guess he's just a boogeyman.

Edited by cannastop