Fancyarcher

Weekend #'s April 18-20 Cap2: 26.2 Rio 22.5 Heaven 21.5 Trans 11.1 pg32

Will I be banned of I say A Haunted Hause 2 is easily the best film I have seen this year? (the experience was also great, everybody loved the movie in the theater, plus I got a poster of the film at the theater!)

People are entitled to their wrong opinions. 

• Like 1

Estimates confirm this is Cap's weekend. Rio 2 holding well. Heaven with a strong number. LOL at Transcendence and Haunted House 2.

EDIT: Just realized it costed 4M and now this one is being release OS, while the other wasn't with the exception of 2 or 3 markets. A Haunted House 3 is coming, then.

A Haunted House was released here so were one of the few overseas market to have it then, eh  lol The sequel is also now showing here

Edited by forg

Well on FB I am seeing comments that people liked Heaven is Real but not as much as God's not Dead.

Why does Trans seems like a movie that the cast is not going to admit they were in?

What exactly is Trans about? I couldn't figure it out in the trailers-it looked so odd. (So does Lucy)

Johnny Depp hooks his mind up to a computer and gets a whole lotta power. It seems to not amount to more that technological paranoia.

• Like 1

Well I can see why it didn't do that well then, its poster reminds me of this one Keanu Reeves film Johnny Mneonomic.

Well one thing is sure his next film will do better.

Got kind of bored talking about star power of people last night lol.

• Like 1

Just saw Cap 2 a second time. Good stuff; my parents liked it too although "too much action" and my little brother I think liked it, but he subscribes to the Tele school of thought and was wondering how the shield's physics worked.

Also a fun aspect was that where I previously got no superhero trailers, I got three in a row this time :D

• Like 1