Fancyarcher

Weekend #'s April 18-20 Cap2: 26.2 Rio 22.5 Heaven 21.5 Trans 11.1 pg32

Well imagine how much less Transcendence could of done with an unknown :P:lol: This will do better OS, sure of that.You know-sci fi has not been doing as well as of late it almost seems (sans Gravity and Trek)Apparently Depp and Clooney are among the easiest people to work with though.

It would've done less...yet made more money...cause it wouldn't have cost 140m or whatever.

Cruise is the most consistent star-despite what most people say, Hanks is having a nice comeback meanwhile-10 years ago he started to go into a rut after he was considered to be unbeatable.

• Like 2

That movie looks odd. Seeing most parents on FB saying they are either seeing Rio 2, Captain, God's Not Dead or Heaven this weekend.

I convinced my roommate to take his girl to Cap again instead of Transcendence just by saying "it sucks". So to all you die hard Cap 2 people, you're welcome. Cap just received an extra $18 thanks to me.

Cruise is the most consistent star-despite what most people say, Hanks is having a nice comeback meanwhile-10 years ago he started to go into a rut after he was considered to be unbeatable.

Cruise deserves respect. He may not be quite the box office Titan he once was, but he brings solid returns and continues to attach himself to original properties.All hail the Cruise Missle.
  • Like 1

This is one of the few places Cruise is liked actually :P

For some reason most people my age HATE him now. (Though his recent comments are questionable I still like him)

I still like Depp for the most part-though this seems like a film he would of done 10 years ago in terms of gross.

Still Transcendence is doing better then Atlas at least.

You know-I can imagine people now making fun of every sci fi set in space after Gravity-I know Transcendence does not (or to my knowledge at least), but I have a strange feeling this will happen.

Gee seems like there is no such thing as a consistent star though anymore.

Still remember though how 10 years ago "Terminal" was a lock for 100M while "Dodgeball" was apparently not going to do well considering the star powers of those 2 films :P