Fancyarcher

Weekend #'s April 18-20 Cap2: 26.2 Rio 22.5 Heaven 21.5 Trans 11.1 pg32

Problem with Depp films is that they cost too much damn money.  Dark Shadows should have been a 75-80 million dollar film, but they dropped 150 mill on it so when it made 250 mill WW, it was still a bust.

• Like 7

I imagine the title referred to the allegations of Tele's dietary habits.

So long as he does not subject poor Tele Jr. to the same. Can't have him growing up vegan or bread-less. How could he then enjoy a burger? Or cheesesteak?

Edited by Numbers of House Stark

Problem with Depp films is that they cost too much damn money.  Dark Shadows should have been a 75-80 million dollar film, but they dropped 150 mill on it so when it made 250 mill WW, it was still a bust.

Yeah, hiring someone like Depp just makes a movie expensive. First his salary, then the whole production just gets pricy...must be the catering.Sounds like three bombs in a row may change things a bit though. Especially when both Alice 2 and Pirates 5 underperform expectations.God, Alice 2. On paper, that may be the most cynical, uninspired cashin of a sequel film known to man.
  • Like 3

That is amazing for RIO ll. Makes me think CA: TWS is holding well too.

A lot of kids were out of school today in some places. I had to work but when I went to lunch the mall and the restaurants were packed with families. Lots and lots of kids everywhere, lol.

• Like 1

Well imagine how much less Transcendence could of done with an unknown :P:lol:

This will do better OS, sure of that.

You know-sci fi has not been doing as well as of late it almost seems (sans Gravity and Trek)

Apparently Depp and Clooney are among the easiest people to work with though.