CaptainJackSparrow

Weekend ASM2 thread: 92M

It's got graphic nudity and some profanity, but there's little overt violence in it. One of the most unsettling scenes has to do with what's NOT done.

Ok but I want to be thinking about anything disturbing days later, lol. But I may still give it a try. I just have to prepare myself mentally.

• Like 1

I was comparing the popularity across years in films between Spiderman and Batman  after a2k stated:

I don't know how my post (below) has anything to do with os boxoffice comparison between BB and TASM2.

It just talks about current domestic predicament of TASM2.

To be honest how would a 5th CA/Superman/IM/Thor** in 12 years perform? 

Yes, nobody asked Sony to do it this way, but it's done. And no other superhero could have done any better in the same scenario.

**you will see how I did not include Batman in my comparison. He will kick ass no matter what. Hail Batman.

Edited by a2k

I don't know how my post (below) has anything to do with os boxoffice comparison between BB and TASM2.

I assumed "kick ass no matter what" had to do with box-office or were you engaging in Superhero A kicking Superhero B's ass scenarios - because if so I'll pass. :P

Knowing the theater Ed went to, I'm guessing he had to fight off old people talking, teens fucking around and a belligerent staff. And a homeless guy shuffling through a bag. All of which has happen to me there.

• Like 5

Knowing the theater Ed went to, I'm guessing he had to fight off old people talking, teens fucking around and a belligerent staff. And a homeless guy shuffling through a bag. All of which has happen to me there.

That's why tickets cost $14 in NYC  It's more than a movie it's a live theater performance.

• Like 6

Why when people mention worst comic book movies of  all time FF Rise of the Silver Surfer is never mentioned. I'm watching this on F/X and its the worst thing I've ever seen. 

This is totally random but OMG, this song has been stuck in my head for days now after rewatching This Is The End recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4QLZTW8W-I

Best ending in a movie ever.

Okay, I exaggerated. But still, definitely one of the best.

• Like 2

Why when people mention worst comic book movies of  all time FF Rise of the Silver Surfer is never mentioned. I'm watching this on F/X and its the worst thing I've ever seen. 

Then you haven't seen Supergirl, Catwoman, Jonah Hex or Elektra

This is totally random but OMG, this song has been stuck in my head for days now after rewatching This Is The End recently. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4QLZTW8W-I Best ending in a movie ever. Okay, I exaggerated. But still, definitely one of the best.

NSync > Backstreet Boys