CaptainJackSparrow

Weekend ASM2 thread: 92M

I'm not sure why $95m is such a common projection here today. It's possible, but it's definitely on the high-end of outcomes at this point (based on comparison movies).

I'm not really sure either.  I'm surmising it's because some are thinking it defies logic and has some kind of an insane Crystal Skull 8th Saturday 50% boost.  :)

• Like 1

GBH doesn't give a shit about Spider Man. Even Moonrise dropped 50% against TDKR. (I know that wasn't the only factor, though.)

What is GBH?

I'm not sure why $95m is such a common projection here today. It's possible, but it's definitely on the high-end of outcomes at this point (based on comparison movies).

I'm not really sure either.  I'm surmising it's because some are thinking it defies logic and has some kind of an insane Crystal Skull 8th Saturday 50% boost.   :)

:lol:  I don't mind accepting that from my side at least it's a "little" bit of 

Posted Image

let's compromise and settle at 98m

Edited by a2k

Reminiscent of the Spider-man 3 recipe screw up.

Except that there are also people (and some critics yes) who think the exact opposite, that the movie is well constructed, rich, that every little thing ties together at the end, Electro & GG (with his little screentime) are imo far better villains than Sandman & Harry Goblin & Venom in Spidey 3.

With my next post, I will hit 200 for the day.  Never hit 200 before.

Fuck you ASM2 Friday night watch.  

• Like 5

With my next post, I will hit 200 for the day. Never hit 200 before.Fuck you ASM2 Friday night watch.

O/U your daily post count or TASM2 dom total?
  • Like 2

Except that there are also people (and some critics yes) who think the exact opposite, that the movie is well constructed, rich, that every little thing ties together at the end, Electro & GG (with his little screentime) are imo far better villains than Sandman & Harry Goblin & Venom in Spidey 3.

Except that there were even more critics that liked Spider-man 3 than did ASM2  - 63% vs 55%

• Like 4

O/U your daily post count or TASM2 dom total?

This happens to me in the summer every year.  Before summer, I have like 2000 posts from October to April.  From middle of April till about Labour Day, I have about 3000-5000 posts.

• Like 3

Different times. TASM2 is clearly hands & shoulders over SM3, it's also better than TASM (acknowledged by quite a few critics & a lot of people) and yet, it's lower. Screw RT, it's worthless and it's just a great tool to control feeble minded individuals who can't think for themselves.

This happens to me in the summer every year.  Before summer, I have like 2000 posts from October to April.  From middle of April till about Labour Day, I have about 3000-5000 posts.

The BSG.... baumer's long con for secretly getting the most posts on the forum. Clever girl.
  • Like 2

Ha yeah, I'm the same. I always sort of hibernate during the winter months and return for the summer movie season.

Edited by FTF
  • Like 2

Different times. TASM2 is clearly hands & shoulders over SM3, it's also better than TASM (acknowledged by quite a few critics & a lot of people) and yet, it's lower. Screw RT, it's worthless and it's just a great tool to control feeble minded individuals who can't think for themselves.

• Like 4