CaptainJackSparrow

Weekend ASM2 thread: 92M

looks like a good Saturday number. Can't help but be a little disappointed it did not reach 100m but whatever I guess

I really thought it would. But yeah whatever. At least it didn't go under 90m like a lot here were hoping it would. :lol:

• Like 1

Or maybe deliberately reported incorrect numbers. lol rth reported 32 M - 34 M with 35 M as the ceiling. Then Sony reported a 35.5 M Friday. It has happened before that studio estimates come a little bit above rth's numbers. I think it also happened with CA: TWS.

Ah, I see. Thanks. With 34-35 Sat, studio estimates on Sun has a very good chance of going over 95M.
  • Like 2

'Amazing Spider-Man 2': Sony teases "eye-popping" intl# on top of $93M North American #1 domestic bow this weekend. $300+M global?

It was already 155m os by wednesday. 160m+ by thursday. Add dom 93m and it gets 253m+. So 300m ww is a given by this weekend.

Edited by a2k
  • Like 1

SatTASM2 33.8-35,TOW 6,CATWS/HIR 3.6,Rio2 3.5

With that Sat increase, Cap would come real close to a 8M weekend. That's a good drop for it.
  • Like 3

looks like a good Saturday number. Can't help but be a little disappointed it did not reach 100m but whatever I guess

Add in inflation and 3d and TASM2 only did roughly half the OW business of SM1 and like 45% of SM3's OW.

Oh how the spider has fallen.

• Like 2

Watch the sport spoilers because Mods don't want to be spoiled.

Spain will win the world cup

And I really wish Mayweather would remove Beiber from his clique.....I can't stand his face.

Edited by theultimatebiu