Olive

Weekend Numbers (May 9-11) Neighbors 51.1 ASM2 37.2

In line for the Minion ride at Universal. The movie next year will be huge, every kid seems to be wearing a minion t-shirt and the wait times are ridiculous. The minions are ultra marketable for sure.

I'm still wondering how they can pull it off. It's like making a Timon and Pumbaa movie; it just seems odd.

Holy shit, that's my birthday. LOL

On the downside...... Glendale.

Mine (and more importantly Tom Hanks) is on the 9th.

Should have held it on the 18th for 6 year anniversary. 07/18/2008. It's like Before and After Christ for me/#ED

Edited by MrPink

On Neighbors...Dad Jay: had some funny parts, but the rest was dumb. The couch gag was good.Cousin Marcus: it was alright, nothing special.Gf Maddie: good, not comedy of the year, but alright.Her mom Anita: it wasnt great. I asked her if it was funnier than Ride Along, she said "nope. And i think they gave away too much in the trailer." (Ive showed her all of them). I think they all would agree on RA being funnier, and I probably will after seeing it tomorrow. Happy to see a huge opening, but this isnt reaching Ted levels, im seeing too many people just "alright" with it.

• Like 1