Olive

Weekend Numbers (May 9-11) Neighbors 51.1 ASM2 37.2

also upped Spidey's drop to 59% from 56%

2). The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (SONY) 4,324 theaters (0) / $10.1M Fri. / 3-day cume: $37M to $38M (-59%) / Total cume: $147.8M / Wk 2

Posted Image

Good catch. I'm sure they read these forums.

• Like 1

Yeah, I am starting to become interested in this clash. Sunday can't come enough to see who won the Mom vs Oz war.

Whoever wins we lose.
  • Like 5

I can't concentrate on numbers. My two little dogs escaped today and I've been out looking for them. Only problem is they got out of the house middle of the day, and we didn't find out until the evening. Tomorrow's agenda: visit local shelters, prowl the area, and (I guess) make "Missing" signs. :(

Sorry to hear that Tele.  I hope you find your dogs.  Were they microchipped?  That could help especially if shelters have them.

• Like 1

CinemaScore surveys and polls are taken from 400-500 moviegoers in three of CinemaScore’s base-of-operation cities and 5 theaters in those 3 cities. Not exactly the best representative sample considering that everyone surveyed are the OD audience.

• Like 1

When will these fucks around the internet learn that Cinemascore doesn't mean much, if anything. 

yes. it has been debunked a while ago. Talking to such a small dataset( 5 theaters) provides no insight. 

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/cinemascore-retreat-as-studios-turn-648341

I hope we get some posttrack numbers in the near future.