Olive

Weekend Numbers (May 9-11) Neighbors 51.1 ASM2 37.2

Here is fool proof advice for you Blank.

First of all Blank, you never let on how much you like a girl. "Oh, Debbie. Hi." Two, you always call the shots. "Kiss me. You won't regret it." Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be. "Isn't this great?" Four, when ordering food, you find out what she wants, then order for the both of you. It's a classy move. "Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice." And five, now this is the most important, Blank. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV.

And remember, you don't just walk in. You move across the room. And you don't talk to her. You use your face. You use your body. You use everything. That's what I do. I mean I just send out this vibe and I have personally found that women do respond. I mean, something happens.

• Like 4

Send her a dick pic. She'll love it, trust me.

Don't do this.

No dick pics, but I do have a selfie of me on the toilet saved to my phone  :ph34r:

Be very careful about overthinking, I still have that problem, and overthinking is death in not just relationship situations but many things.  It is a struggle many people have.

When it comes down to it, not everything in life has a meaning, and there isn't subtext under everything people say and how they say it, or the way they look.  Simply blame the school system for the overthinking virus that plagues society these days.

Good point. Earlier this week I over-thank everything, and I almost didn't ask her out in fear of her saying no. I just think a lot about stuff.

• Like 1

Neighbors sets the bar for what I think is going to be a pretty good summer for comedies. It will be interesting to see if 22 Jump Street can beat this opening

22 Jump Street will open above 60M

Mom's Night Out budget is just $5 million so $4 million OW is really not bad especially it only had 1k screens. Yes the other Christian movies did better but the marketing for this one was not really heavy on its Christian elements. 

Legend of Oz as expected bombed hard

Stellar for Neighbors

Edited by forg

MNO was a "Christian" movie? In what universe?

It was a Christian studio, and the church I went to the preacher literally advertised the movie for a good 2 minutes before he started his sermon.

MNO was a "Christian" movie? In what universe?

Well yeah it is, Patricia Heaton on twitter is retweeting people who saw it and lots of them are from church groups. and/or commenting about its Christian content

Edited by forg

It was a Christian studio, and the church I went to the preacher literally advertised the movie for a good 2 minutes before he started his sermon.

I remember a couple years back a preacher was telling us to support Tyler Perry. I had stand up and tell everyone why the preacher was a misguided idiot. He still doesn't like me.
  • Like 1

I remember a couple years back a preacher was telling us to support Tyler Perry. I had stand up and tell everyone why the preacher was a misguided idiot. He still doesn't like me.

I thought about it, but I have probably offended the church enough over the last couple of months (over silly things I don't even think about but still).

Some endorsements from the Moms' Night Out site:

"I love this movie! I wish I could treat every mom to a bucket of popcorn just to watch her laugh."Beth Moore, Teacher and Author

"Moms' Night Out made me laugh until I cried! There were so many parts that just screamed my life as mom, but the end left me wanting to go hug my babies and thank God for giving me this messy, beautiful life. Go see it, friends."Brooke McGlothlin, Raising Boys Ministries, The MOB Society (for mothers of boys); Author, Praying for Boys

"Went to a screening of Moms' Night Out. We laughed and loved this movie. So encouraging. Very real. Totally solid message that will help moms connect with God's truth and perspective. Mark your calendar to go opening weekend!"Lysa TerKeurst, LysaTerkeurst.com, NY Times Bestselling Author, President of Proverbs 31 Ministries

"Moms' Night Out is the type of film we wish there were more of: fun and funny for the whole family, touching and sweet, with a simple reminder of God's love for us. This isn't just a Moms Night Out — this is a date night and family night all rolled into one."Gary Smalley, Bestselling Author and Speaker

"I thought Mom's Night Out was going to be a 'chick flick,' but I totally loved it! I can't wait to take my wife to it!"Mark Holmen, President, FaithatHome.com

"Moms' Night Out is a laugh-out-loud comedy that's for men too!"Mark Merrill, president, Family First

"Whether the kids in your life are toddlers, teens, or adults there is something for you to totally relate to in Moms' Night Out. Families everywhere will connect with the chaos, sheer exhaustion, parent-doubt, and overwhelming joy of this delightful movie. It's a must-see for everyone who is part of a family!Bonnie Rodgers, CatholicTV

"I alternated between snort-laughing out loud and soft, silly sobs while watching this larger than life portrait of the fun, craziness, and beauty of the vocation of motherhood. The film entertains, but also enlightens, on the true value of every mom's work and worth. A great film for the whole family!"Lisa Hendey, Founder, CatholicMom.com

Edited by BoxOfficeChica
  • Like 2

Well, he is supposed to be the main character of Sinister Six so I assume he will receive something for doing that  :ph34r:

Honestly, seeing Harry was the best part of TASM2, I'm much more excited for Sinister Six than I am for TASM3

Some endorsements from the Moms' Night Out site: "I love this movie! I wish I could treat every mom to a bucket of popcorn just to watch her laugh."Beth Moore, Teacher and Author "Moms' Night Out made me laugh until I cried! There were so many parts that just screamed my life as mom, but the end left me wanting to go hug my babies and thank God for giving me this messy, beautiful life. Go see it, friends."Brooke McGlothlin, Raising Boys Ministries, The MOB Society (for mothers of boys); Author, Praying for Boys "Went to a screening of Moms' Night Out. We laughed and loved this movie. So encouraging. Very real. Totally solid message that will help moms connect with God's truth and perspective. Mark your calendar to go opening weekend!"Lysa TerKeurst, LysaTerkeurst.com, NY Times Bestselling Author, President of Proverbs 31 Ministries  "Moms' Night Out is the type of film we wish there were more of: fun and funny for the whole family, touching and sweet, with a simple reminder of God's love for us. This isn't just a Moms Night Out — this is a date night and family night all rolled into one."Gary Smalley, Bestselling Author and Speaker "I thought Mom's Night Out was going to be a 'chick flick,' but I totally loved it! I can't wait to take my wife to it!"Mark Holmen, President, FaithatHome.com "Moms' Night Out is a laugh-out-loud comedy that's for men too!"Mark Merrill, president, Family First "Whether the kids in your life are toddlers, teens, or adults there is something for you to totally relate to in Moms' Night Out. Families everywhere will connect with the chaos, sheer exhaustion, parent-doubt, and overwhelming joy of this delightful movie. It's a must-see for everyone who is part of a family!Bonnie Rodgers, CatholicTV "I alternated between snort-laughing out loud and soft, silly sobs while watching this larger than life portrait of the fun, craziness, and beauty of the vocation of motherhood. The film entertains, but also enlightens, on the true value of every mom's work and worth. A great film for the whole family!"Lisa Hendey, Founder, CatholicMom.com

:unsure:
  • Like 1

Oh, and in other news, my show went fantastically. Debating posting a pic of myself in costume in the Real Pic thread to finally reveal myself to this forum

Telemachos: The Like is STRRROONNNNGGGG with youuuu.

• Like 2