The Panda

BotB: Indiana Jones v Katniss, Nathan Drake v Link, Hulk v Lara Croft, Regina George v Rambo

Who will win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Nathan Drake vs. Link

• Nathan Drake
    • Link
  2. 2. Indiana Jones vs. Katniss Everdeen

• Indiana Jones
    • Katniss Everdeen
  3. 3. Regina George vs. Rambo and Hulk vs. Lara Craft (please choose one of each)

• Regina George
    • Rambo
    • The Hulk
    • Lara Craft

Welcome to the first round of Battle of the Badasses! (BotB for short)  You will have one week to vote and discuss on which character you think should win to advance onward in the Bracket, it is actually encourage that you discuss and argue over which character you think should go on.

Here are each of the fights

Fight 1

Location: The Planet of Jotunheim (Homeland of the Giants in Norse mythology, one of the nine realms in MCU)

Nathan Drake 

Posted Image

Weapon of Choice: PM-9mm

Short Bio: "Nathan "Nate" Drake is a treasure hunter and fortune seeker, as well as a deep-sea salvage expert, action-pro, and professional thief, having competed with several enemies such as Atoq Navarro, Zoran Lazarevic, Katherine Marlowe and Roberto Guerro. Nate believes himself to be the descendant of the famous English explorer Francis Drake." (Take from the Uncharted wiki page on Nathan Drake)

Vs.

Link

Posted Image

Weapon of Choice: The Master Sword and Hyrule Shield

Short Bio: "Link is the main protagonist of the The Legend of Zelda series. He is usually depicted as a courageous young boy or teenager in green clothing who leaves his home and any relatives to pursue his destiny: fighting the evil forces threatening the land. On his journey, he learns to make use of many different weapons and items to adapt to, and overcome, the enemies and obstacles in his path. After navigating both a game's Overworld and its dungeons, Link ultimately vanquishes his enemy and becomes a legendary hero." (Taken from Zeldapedia)

Fight 2

Dr. Henry Walton Jones Jr. AKA Indiana Jones

Posted Image

Weapon of Choice: Pistol and Whip

Short Bio: "Dr. Henry Walton Jones, Junior was an American archaeologist most famously known as Indiana Jones or Indy. During World War 1, he used the name Henri Defense, and went by a number of aliases throughout his life. He was married at least twice, fathered a son and daughter, and had several grandchildren and great-grandchildren. Throughout his career he found numerous famous mythological artifacts, including the Sankara Stones, the The Ark of the Covenant, the Holy Grail, and the Crystal Skull of Akator, which placed him in conflict with different groups across the globe." (Taken from Indiana Jones wiki)

Vs.

Katniss Everdeen

Posted Image

Weapon of Choice: Hunting Bow

Short Bio: "Katniss Everdeen is the main character and the narrator of the Hunger Games trilogy. After her younger sister, Primrose, was chosen to participate in the 74th Hunger Games, Katniss volunteered to take her place as the female tribute from District 12. 

Her acts of defiance against The Capitol in the arena led the people of Panem to view her as the face of the rebellion. She later became what was called "The Mockingjay," and led the rebellion to victory against the Capitol, ending a 75-year-long oppression." (Take from Hunger Games wiki)

Fight 3

The Hulk

Posted Image

Weapon of Choice: Himself

Short Bio: " In the form of the Hulk, Bruce possesses immense physical strength, unparalleled in this universe. As the Hulk, Banner's strength goes from an average level to the capacity to lift well over 100 tons. He was able to rip steel as it was made of paper and was able to throw heavy objects with tremendous force. In times of stress the Hulk's adrenaline level escalates, causing a corresponding escalation in strength. This is not accompanied by an additional gain in mass, but does appear to promote increased levels of energy efficiency, overpowering his powerful enemies. By clapping his hands he can make a shock wave that snuffed out a large fire which snuffed out the massive and gigantic explosion of the gas tank of a helicopter. By raising his fists and arms and striking the ground, he can create tremors of incredible force that can stun even the Abomination. He was also able to go toe to toe against Thor with and without Mjolnir, demonstrating hitting him hard enough to make the thunder god's nose bleed. Moreover, he could easily and individually defeat the God of Mischief Loki by merely smashing him into the ground repeatedly. A few minutes before this last demonstration, he took down and killed a leviathan with one single massive punch." (Taken from Marvel Wiki)

Vs.

Lara Croft

Posted Image

Weapon of Choice: Bow

Short Bio: "Lara Croft is a fictional character and the protagonist of the Square Enix (previously Eidos Interactive) video game series Tomb Raider. She is presented as a beautiful, intelligent, and athletic English archaeologist-adventure who ventures into ancient, hazardous tombs and ruins around the world. Created by a team at UK developer Core Design that included Toby Guard, the character first appeared in the 1996 video game Tomb Raider." (taken from Wikipedia)

Fight 4

Regina George

Posted Image

Weapon of Choice: Her mouth and body

Short Bio: "Regina George, played by Rachel McAdams, is the main villain of the movie, Mean Girls. Where, Regina George is followed by a character that is controlling, deceiving, belittling and delusional. Regina George was not just another high school bully; she was referred to, as the "queen bee". Regina has a younger sister Kylie." (taken from Mean Girls wiki)

Vs.

John Rambo

Posted Image

Weapon of Choice: Survival Knife and Compound Bow

Short Bio: "John Rambo is the main protagonist of the Rambo film series and David Morell's Novel First Blood. A former Vietnam veteran and highly skilled Green Beret, Rambo returned from the war a decorated, but disturbed hero. He is filled with self-loathing and hates killing, but is willing to use his skills to protect those close to him" (Taken from Rambo wiki)

And now discuss and vote!

Edited by The Panda

Oh my.  I'm afraid of this poll.  Katniss is the darling of this site, surely she'll crush Indy and of course that is insane imo.

Rambo is another who will probably get votes from me and no one else.

Sad.

• Like 3

Nathan Drake vs Link: Gun beats sword

Indiana Jones vs Katniss: Gun beats bow

Rambo vs Regina George: Gun beats..... ability to bitch

Hulk vs Lara: Hulk beats everything

4] REGINA GEORGE, ONE OF THE BEST EVER CHARACTERS

Forrest Gump is one of cinemas best ever characters and in my opinion a better character than Rambo.However if Forrest had to take part in a fight to the death in the Streets of Tokyo with Rambo, he would die in about 14 seconds (and that's if Rambo decided he wanted to eat a sandwich first)And Forrest would kick a highschool girl's arse, let alone Rambo.
  • Like 4

1] Link [but I've never heard of either]

2] KATNISS

3] Hulk

4] REGINA GEORGE, ONE OF THE BEST EVER CHARACTERS

This saddens me, I can understand not knowing what Uncharted is but The Legend of Zelda is a classic franchise.

I do find it funny that Regina George has more votes than Katniss, when Katniss vs. Indy would be a much closer fight than Rambo vs. Regina George.

• Like 1

Rachel McAdams from Mean Girls.

Her being in here makes me pissed I didn't know the deadline for nominations was yesterday.

:rofl: How on God's green earth does she qualify as a badass? She'd get wiped out by Heather, to say nothing of Anita or Rizzo.

• Like 3

:rofl: How on God's green earth does she qualify as a badass? She'd get wiped out by Heather, to say nothing of Anita or Rizzo.

Because she was high up on Films' list, and given that there were 64 contestants it got to the point were a number of the contestants only needed to be nominated by one person.

Oh my.  I'm afraid of this poll.  Katniss is the darling of this site, surely she'll crush Indy and of course that is insane imo.

Rambo is another who will probably get votes from me and no one else.

Sad.

I voted for those same two people, so no worries ;)