CJohn

Kong: Skull Island | March 10, 2017 | Tom Hiddleston, Brie Larson, John Goodman | Crosses 500M WW

On 10/13/2016 at 0:13 AM, kowhite said:

Yeah, you know, it's good.

I won't lie...I only listen to a handful of tracks...but the ones I do are good.

Ok on that note...KONG!  Sorry we got off track.  I blame the triple D (that sounds dirty).  Ok it's my fault.

Hey my Archer and Capt brother s I'm back. Glad alot of folks are believing in the new Kong and wb's and the makers of 2014 Godzilla are going to pull tons of franchises out of this shared Godzilla universe. Lets crush PJs king Kong epic. Love the homage to the 70s Kong and of Sasquatch with his new stand upright design. Share your thoughts.

?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kalel009Shel said:

Hey my Archer and Capt brother s I'm back. Glad alot of folks are believing in the new Kong and wb's and the makers of 2014 Godzilla are going to pull tons of franchises out of this shared Godzilla universe. Lets crush PJs king Kong epic. Love the homage to the 70s Kong and of Sasquatch with his new stand upright design. Share your thoughts.

?

I'm actually digging what appears to be the new Kong design myself. I think making Kong much bigger will work in the long run, especially when paired against Godzilla.

• Like 2

On 10/13/2016 at 0:13 AM, kowhite said:

Yeah, you know, it's good.

I won't lie...I only listen to a handful of tracks...

Whoever did the soundtrack for the trailer, I hope is doing the movie score fancy arch. Omg... I play it on my smartphone all the time. Wife loves it too. We are definitely  seeing this in 3d. Also pray no ww 3 arch and fam.  Man that blocking out the sun scene as they show his back rising is going to win mad moviegoers in. And the cast is killer. Fancy. 85-120m plus ow imminent.

" We don't belong here!"

?

9 minutes ago, Fancyarcher said:

I'm actually digging what appears to be the new Kong design myself. I think making Kong much bigger will work in the long run, especially when paired against Godzilla.

No doubt about it. You bet he's going to have those super regenerative cells like Big G as well. Ain't no bullets or no copters or tanks putting down this Kong. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kalel009Shel said:

Whoever did the soundtrack for the trailer, I hope is doing the movie score fancy arch. Omg... I play it on my smartphone all the time. Wife loves it too. We are definitely  seeing this in 3d. Also pray no ww 3 arch and fam.  Man that blocking out the sun scene as they show his back rising is going to win mad moviegoers in. And the cast is killer. Fancy. 85-120m plus ow imminent.

" We don't belong here!"

?

I doubt that the trailer guy is gonna be doing the music for this film, though Henry Jackman's music will probably sound similar anyway. Great trailer though.

4 minutes ago, Kalel009Shel said:

No doubt about it. You bet he's going to have those super regenerative cells like Big G as well. Ain't no bullets or no copters or tanks putting down this Kong. 

It'll take probably take over 100 tanks just to get Kong to the point will he'll fall down, heh. He's a real match for Godzilla now, and the fight should between the two will probably be much more exciting now.

Edited by Fancyarcher

4 minutes ago, Kalel009Shel said:

Lol fancy can we give wb and legend pictures a freaking bear hug and squeeze trailer 2 out of them. What the hell! Suspense is killing me lol 

Five more months? I assume you can't wait that long Kal, since the anticipation is probably through the roof for you. Can't blame you though, the new Kong film looks quite interesting.

Edited by Fancyarcher

About a week ago, the Discover Kong Island AR website was given a reticle that flashes orange when something of interest is found. When it lands over the eye of the hurricane, it prompts users to toggle thermal scanning. Of course, results are deemed "inconclusive" when this happens.

Also, Morse code plays in the background, along with an ambient track. The message translated is "Follow Monarch Sciences," which refers to this Twitter page.

It's late news, but I completely forgot to share it for some reason.