baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

I tempted to go today at 4:15 showing, but I have no one to go with.  :(

Never been to a movie theater alone.

I see more than 100 films a year at the theater.  For about 25 years, I've been going mostly by myself.  I'd say I see about 95% of the films alone.  I don't understand why people are uncomfortable doing this.  Once the movie starts, you don't talk to the other person anyway.  I love going alone.

• Like 13

I tempted to go today at 4:15 showing, but I have no one to go with.  :(

Never been to a movie theater alone.

Nothing wrong with going alone, I'm doing it as we speak as is a 75+ year old woman 6 seats down from me. LOL.
  • Like 7

I tempted to go today at 4:15 showing, but I have no one to go with. :(Never been to a movie theater alone.

The showing will be packed and there will be thousands of people at the theater, you won't be alone ;)
  • Like 4

That's still pretty awesome. Who would have thought that Godzilla would beat Spiderman (and Captain America) when this was announced a few years ago?

Not Spider Man but yes Captain America.

I see more than 100 films a year at the theater.  For about 25 years, I've been going mostly by myself.  I'd say I see about 95% of the films alone.  I don't understand why people are uncomfortable doing this.  Once the movie starts, you don't talk to the other person anyway.  I love going alone.

Same here.  I love going with other people, but if no one else wants to go, I have zero issues in going alone.  I would say 95% of the movies i see in a year, it is just me.

• Like 4

I'd say atleast half of the films i see are on my own, many of my friends often don't like or don't want to see some of the films i like and my family don't really go to the movies anymore.

I love going on my own as well as it means i can go to an early showing that won't be full of brats or annoying teens. I always see loads of people on their own as well.

• Like 1

I remember I saw The Ring once by myself.  It was near the end of its run.  

I was the only person in the theater and even though I'd seen it twice already, I was still kind of frightened in the theater alone.  I'll never forget that experience.  Samara scares the shit out of me to this day.

Posted Image

Messes me up every time.

• Like 11

I was the only person in the theater and even though I'd seen it twice already, I was still kind of frightened in the theater alone.  I'll never forget that experience.  Samara scares the shit out of me to this day.

Posted Image

Messes me up every time.

I once saw a film years ago where i was the only one in the showing, i felt guilty as hell lol.

• Like 1

There's plenty of films I see where I'm the only one in there.  But there are some horror films that are kind of creepy to see by yourself.  

Posted Image

Messes me up every time.

I'm not huge horror fan but The Ring is brilliant.
  • Like 1

I remember I saw The Ring once by myself. It was near the end of its run. I was the only person in the theater and even though I'd seen it twice already, I was still kind of frightened in the theater alone. I'll never forget that experience. Samara scares the shit out of me to this day.Messes me up every time.

lol shit this happened to me too...was supposed to meet a friend at the theater to see The Ring. Was waiting out in front like 15min before it starts and he calls me and bails...I had already bought my ticket so said whatever I'll still see it myself. I had never seen it and there was only like 10 other people in the theater so basically felt like I was alone...scariest movie experience I've ever had hahaha.Oh and amazing od and ow for Godzilla to stay on topic ha Edited by FTF
  • Like 2