baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

LMAO thanks a lot. Now all I can picture is Claire being like the clown car.

I'm sure Claire will provide the visual moving image for us soon. There's gotta be a gif for this.
  • Like 1

Also, regarding a sequel

there's clearly lots of room left to up the spectacle. As many people have said, Godzilla wasn't on screen for all that long. If he gets a lot more screen time in the sequel, then it could be one of those big sequels that totally ups the ante from the first one. It wouldn't be just more of the same in the sequel, it would be bigger and better.

Bascially, what I mean is that Gareth Edwards left lots of room to expand and go bigger.

Some movies you come out of and you think about a potential sequel and your thought is "how are they ever going to top that?" That's not the case here. You could totally see how the next one would be even bigger and more of a spectacle.

• Like 6

I'm sure Claire will provide the visual moving image for us soon. There's gotta be a gif for this.

LOL after he replies to each and every one of us with our special .gif.

• Like 4

LMAO thanks a lot. Now all I can picture is Claire being like the clown car.

There are videos showing how Claire is... on the internet... in places... I can't talk about this.

• Like 2

As impressive as Godzilla's OW is, it's interesting to note that with inflation/3d/IMAX it probably only sold a minimal amount more tickets than '98 did in its OW.

Imax 3d was huge for this movie. RPX 2d as well. 

• Like 1

As impressive as Godzilla's OW is, it's interesting to note that with inflation/3d/IMAX it probably only sold a minimal amount more tickets than '98 did in its OW.

78 million's still impressive.

• Like 1

Time for a mini Jurassic Park marathon. I'm thinking right now I like Lost World more than GZ2014, but will report back later.

That's a bit harsh

• Like 2