baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

Ben Davis. He also shot Guardians of the Galaxy.

looking at his credits, pretty good but nothing outstanding. though he is doing guardians, which, judging from the trailers, certainly seems to look nicer than the standard marvel business. 

• Like 1

Biggest thing going against Avengers is enormous expectations. Hope Whedon takes a page from Nolan's TDKR and makes a very different film from the previous one. If they try to copy it, it will almost certainly come up short.

I have faith. Joss did TV, where every week, he had to twist things around and up his game to keep the viewers engaged.

• Like 1

I have faith. Joss did TV, where every week, he had to twist things around and up his game to keep the viewers engaged.

Totally.  Most of the episodes that he directed looked great.  He even shot Once More With Feeling in scope, so he isn't shy of trying things.  

funniest post in the thread and no likes???

I swear, you people...

I don't know what the context of that is but that's the oldest line in the book next to "that's the oldest line in the book"

• Like 1

looking at his credits, pretty good but nothing outstanding. though he is doing guardians, which, judging from the trailers, certainly seems to look nicer than the standard marvel business. 

Guardians is the only Marvel film that's been shot on film

• Like 2