baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

LOL That dude is counting his money and living the life. He doesn't care what we think.

He's also got his 50 year old sugar mama who's gonna be collecting some dough after 50 Shades of Grey.

Live dat life ATJ

• Like 3

I was reading today that he said he'd pull the exact same, "hold off any of the real action until the climax" thing if he were return. Which would piss some people off, i guess. but I love the approach and I wish more blockbuster filmmakers would follow suit.

Don't see what the problem was. The build up was awesome. It worked for me. 

• Like 7

He's also got his 50 year old sugar mama who's gonna be collecting some dough after 50 Shades of Grey.

Live dat life ATJ

She's not just some sugar mama. She's his wife so she shares in whatever riches he gets as well, lol.

• Like 2

Finally watched Godzilla this afternoon.

I can totally see why some people were disappointed, because

it needed more Godzilla.

Overall I really liked the movie. The opening 20-30 minutes were great. The ending was great. Even the middle was still filled with some pretty intense moments.

I totally got the Monsters vibe from Gareth Edwards,

especially when the two MUTOs met in San Francisco and touched noses or whatever. They really were just two creatures doing their thing, I don't think they were necessarily villains.

• Like 9

Yeah, but if the people really want it, I'll give it to them. The boner that is.

Now you'll be asked to be in Claire all the time.
  • Like 2