baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

The biggest plot hole in TDKR: How did the Gotham team get Hines Ward? There's no way Pittsburgh woulda cut him, or traded him for a fair value. Gotham musta way overpaid, and for Hines Ward of all people

Bigger plothole with him is how did he outrun the explosion? Everyone knows that dude is slower than the sloth I just posted above.

• Like 5

Tele just retconned it back into the thread, so I think shit is about to get real.

It's like we've wormholed back into it.

The biggest plot hole in TDKR: How did the Gotham team get Hines Ward? There's no way Pittsburgh woulda cut him, or traded him for a fair value. Gotham musta way overpaid, and for Hines Ward of all people

How did Gotham manage to get Bill Cowher away from the CBS panel?!

• Like 1

Wait isn't Ty Simpkins the little kid from Iron Man 3? What's there to hate about him  :unsure:

Everything. Worst child actor who somehow gets jobs. I can't even call what he does "acting" more like "Being an annoying little shit".

Everything. Worst child actor who somehow gets jobs. I can't even call what he does "acting" more like "Being an annoying little shit".

:rofl:

Oh, man

• Like 4

It's not going to change the whole plot at this point. 

Okay, I'll play along: so the idea is that

someone builds another park

. How exactly does that ruin the theme of JP when we all know the entire point of this (and any) movie is

shit is going to go haywire and "nature will find a way" and we'll end up with a bunch of people trying to fend off angry dinos?

If anything, it's doubling down on Crichton's core concept. With Chris Pratt.

• Like 3

I think we've hit critical mass. Time to rank the child actors in Marvel movies.

1. Ty Simpkins

2, Other kids? (I think there were a few others)

• Like 2

Numbers is currently reading through this thread, liking as he goes. Wait til he gets to this section

Yeah most of this section is just getting tossed into the bin. And I am trying really hard to avoid wading into the subject.

• Like 2