baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

Hey Kal, are you same person as KalElFan on HSX.com? I thought you were, but your writing styles are so different I'm not at all sure anymore.

Or are those glorious ranges just for us?  :lol:

Only one Kal biggestgeek, but I have many impersonators. When you want to know if its me just post here.. You can also join my FB world.

You're the poorest winner when it comes to box office predictions, Kal.  You don't see others beating their chest like a pregnant baboon.  

• Like 8

When I went today to rewatch it there was a HUGE line for tickets at the ticket stand AND waiting for the next showing of Godzilla to start. Add that to the positive WOM and comments I heard ((I got applause at both showings I went too)) and I think WB just found their next big franchise. 

• Like 1

You're the poorest winner when it comes to box office predictions, Kal.  You don't see others beating their chest like a pregnant baboon.  

I gotta agree with this. Come on guys. Don't be assholes. 

• Like 3

This is some Django Unchained type stuff here. Now Kal needs to call you a sore loser before all hell breaks loose.

Posted Image

• Like 7

Actually I do.... You all came at us hard saying we nuts.. So I gotta strut a little..So stop it..  Dont you strut too when one of your faves wins it all :P...So pass me a beer dont hit me on the head..Its godzilla party time my friend. :D.

Where is that Ijack :P

• Like 1

When I went today to rewatch it there was a HUGE line for tickets at the ticket stand AND waiting for the next showing of Godzilla to start. Add that to the positive WOM and comments I heard ((I got applause at both showings I went too)) and I think WB just found their next big franchise.

Legendary paid for 75% for it. And I thought their deal with WB was over and they're going with Universal (I think?) So Legendary is the real winner here.

I am kinda damn proud of my TASM2 prediction. Using The Hobbit/The Hobbit 2 type of decrease and BAM, 90/223. Now it needs to not die again this weekend  :ph34r:

• Like 1

I gotta agree with this. Come on guys. Don't be assholes. 

Being an asshole is rude and over the top with the win.... No one is being like that here Mulder. In fact it was Baumer who made the first cheeky comment saying Kal predicts a billion for everything.. That was assholish .. I dont demean folks wins because I was way off ;)

I am kinda damn proud of my TASM2 prediction. Using The Hobbit/The Hobbit 2 type of decrease and BAM, 90/223. Now it needs to not die again this weekend  :ph34r:

If it dies this weekend you'll lose points. I need it to hit 220 M. lol

• Like 2