baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

Yes, that's terrific Kal.  You also called a billion for MOS and a few other films.   :)

Welll with HV BO MOS did make over a billion :P.. Transformers and Ironman 3  :D...  Im actually hoping godzilla makes 960-1billion+ WW... Heh heh.. Burn Baumer buddy burn :P.. Dont ever go against The God lizard :P

I took a look on twitter today and the reaction to it is very positive.  I don't understand it but what else is new?  Looks like this is going to be a massive hit.

The film plays great to the casual audiences who wanted a good disaster movie, not so much to the people who wanted a Godzilla smash for 3 hours movie.

• Like 9

Welll with HV BO MOS did make over a billion :P.. Transformers and Ironman 3  :D...  Im actually hoping godzilla makes 960-1billion+ WW... Heh heh.. Burn Baumer buddy burn :P.. Dont ever go against The God lizard :P

Dude, I love you man but you are one of the worst predictors on here.  You over predict everything so it's only natural that you get one right.   :P

• Like 1

It would be so trollish if we had 3 90-something OWs and no 100Ms :rofl:

:lol:

I know. It's time. I think we're just spoiled now. It would be nice to see Godzilla do it.

iJack's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready.

But then he opens his mouth but the words won't come out.

• Like 5