baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

Well put CK... This Guy here represents amongst the top 3 greatest SH portrayals of all time.. Definitely its all Andrew who has brought down this franchise along with horrible writing!

agree with you kal, tobey's portrayal of peter parker/spedey is the best

Whatever dude.  You were calling for a billion for all kinds of films that crashed and burned.  

But I'll let you have this one.  But you know what they say about a broken clock?

Name them sir..lol

You lowballed and over predicted films way more than I that crashed and burned... I dont recall me callin 1billion for too many films.

Besides Supes(And Actually put a lowend predict for it and a highend-Which many agreed  MOS had billion dollar potentiial)

Didnt you go too high with Star Trek and I stayed Low :P.  Lets not try to taint your defeat by lying Baum.. As everyone knows  I do not predict a billion for too many films.

There are only 2 films I predicted could hit a billion... And that was Godzilla and Transformers 4.

And unlike the 800-1billion plus maniacs fo Spidey its is my 650-700M WW predict that is going to happen LOL

TOO MUCH PITBULL

PITBULL OVERLOAD

Me not working hard? Yeah right, picture dat with a Kodak.

Or better yet, go to Times Square and take a picture of me with a Kodak. Turned my life from a negative to a positive, just wanted you to know that. So tonight, let's enjoy life. Pitbull, Nayer, Ne-Yo. Dale.

• Like 1

Name them sir..lol

You lowballed and over predicted films way more than I that crashed and burned... I dont recall me callin 1billion for too many films.

Besides Supes(And Actually put a lowend predict for it and a highend-Which many agreed  MOS had billion dollar potentiial)

Didnt you go too high with Star Trek and I stayed Low :P.  Lets not try to taint your defeat by lying Baum.. As everyone knows  I do not predict a billion for too many films.

There are only 2 films I predicted could hit a billion... And that was Godzilla and Transformers 4.

And unlike the 800-1billion plus maniacs fo Spidey its is my 650-700M WW predict that is going to happen LOL

lol...you have no idea what you're talking about.  

I'm not going to take the time to sift through all the movies that you over predicted.

I don't really care, bud.  Enjoy this one.  But just remember the next time you call for 400-700 mill for some film that crashes and burns, you'll be called on it.

agree with you kal, tobey's portrayal of peter parker/spedey is the best

I love it when folks lose, they try to say KAL predicts a billion for everything...LOL ROFL... We just predict what we believe a film can do CK  and we are usually fakking right. Cant win them all though . Neither does anyone... And I rem so many smoes here saying Kal your nuts to think SM wont get a 100M OW and only 650-700M ..ROFL Thats a pretty big prediction I landed as well.

Now we see if my 350M Domestic and 960M WW comes to pass.

God I hope so went with the higher end of my feelings on this one.

Our pal seduh CK went even bigger than me and MJ .. Damn. Hes feeling this will reach IM3 Numbers WW.

When it comes to the greatest performances in SH  Genre. Its these two

1. Reeves

2. Tobey Magure without a fucking doubt

Then comes all the rest.. The above embodied their characters and the world  fell to its knees around their portrayals.

There would be no IRon man, Avengers or MOS with TM doing what Reeve did for the Comic Genre..

Amen CK!!