baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

If this breaks 100M OW it is going to be one of the biggest shocks ever, IMO.

Nope Cjohn alot of good predictors said the film could hit 90-100+M.. The real shocker for the ages was Avatar 2nd OW and its run

and Captain American 2 beating SM and making 95M OW!!!

• Like 3

It's a good number but it's not. I bet it will be bit below Cap 2 in the end

I don't think so. This plays to more families than Cap 2 did. I can see a good Sat and better Sunday hold.

• Like 3

Actually no I dont.. I only  give numbers I believe in for brands I believe in.. I also got SM2 right lol.. With 88-90 M :D..And you and most had it at 100  mil :P> So no  Idont over predict everything.. Just believe in the fans and my experience with turnouts more than most. And I win alot too.. So cant be the worst predictor.. lol

Whatever dude.  You were calling for a billion for all kinds of films that crashed and burned.  

But I'll let you have this one.  But you know what they say about a broken clock?

• Like 1

It's a good number but it's not. I bet it will be bit below Cap 2 in the end

I hope it is higher, but 100M still won't happen. I bet X-Men will be another one opening in the 90-99M range. Won't be surprised if TF4 does the same. We will have to wait until THG3 to have a 100M OW.

This post will be better if you put Garfield crying instead

Well put CK... This  Guy here represents amongst the top 3 greatest SH portrayals of all time.. Definitely its all Andrew who has brought down this franchise along with horrible writing!

Ken Watanabe when he gets a personal phone call from RTH, telling him the number for Friday:

Posted Image

Ken Watanabe when he reads our forum when we talk about the numbers

Posted Image

Ken Watanabe getting up in the morning reading the Friday numbers:

Posted Image

• Like 13