Olive

Tuesday numbers: Godzilla 7m,Neighbors 2.6m,TASM2 1.4m(Rth)

Hey I remember when some of the larger theaters around here were six screens

Yeah, but you're in Wisconsin, I grew up in the SF Bay Area where I'm sure any theater under 15 is dead and gone by now, or showing artsy fartsy films. :P

I remember seeing Batman 89 for the first time and the film actually breaking during the point at the end where Batman says "You ever danced with the devil in the pale---" SNAP! BURN!

Yeah, real film....

Posted Image

• Like 1

Santikos is the bomb.

They've got a bowling alley, food, a bar, ice cream, and Dolby Atmos. The only problem is that when I went there for the Hobbit, they didn't give me an Interstellar trailer so I've got a love/hate with them

• Like 2

Santikos is the bomb.

They've got a bowling alley, food, a bar, ice cream, and Dolby Atmos. The only problem is that when I went there for the Hobbit, they didn't give me an Interstellar trailer so I've got a love/hate with them

I assume you mean Palladium in Richmond. I've been to their other Houston theater called Silverado in Tomball. It's very nice. Doesn't have the bowling alley but it does have gelato, a restaurant with bar, etc.

• Like 1

7.25. It's quite low. Higher in some states and cities, though. Think it's highest in Seattle at 15.

Oh cool in the UK it's the same everywhere at £6.50 so about $11 or it's supposed to be should be a lot higher in London.

7.25. It's quite low. Higher in some states and cities, though. Think it's highest in Seattle at 15.

Not quite. If the plan passes, the increases will be phased in over a few years. I think it should be there by 2017, though.

(The best part of the plan is it applies to everyone, including tipped restaurant staff.)

• Like 1

Not quite. If the plan passes, the increases will be phased in over a few years. I think it should be there by 2017, though.

(The best part of the plan is it applies to everyone, including tipped restaurant staff.)

I think California has similar laws in regards to wait staff pay. None of that 2.15 an hour crap or whatever it is in many other states.

I assume you mean Palladium in Richmond. I've been to their other Houston theater called Silverado in Tomball. It's very nice. Doesn't have the bowling alley but it does have gelato, a restaurant with bar, etc.

Yeah I went to Richmond for Man of Steel and it was the most glorious normal theater experience I've ever had. I live closer to the one in Tomball though and go there more frequently

• Like 1