#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

What about Click 2?

I'm sure people have forgotten about that movie by now.If I had to guess, one could assume he's hoping to make a franchise out of Pixels.But he needs to team up with Will Ferrell like it was once said he would do.

How sensitive is she to violence? 

She got up in the middle of Hunger Games because the little girl died.

She loved Avengers and Rise of the Planet of the Apes though.

So I guess she's okay with violence but not sadness.

Early Friday Box Office: 'Blended' (WB-3555) flopping for $3.5M and grim $13M four-day Mem Wkd. No 4th Adam Sandler/Drew Barrymore.— Nikki Finke (@NikkiFinke) May 24, 2014

Wow, lower than That's My Boy is brutal. Poor Drew that she reunited with Sandler for this. Edited by Jay Beezy

That'd be a pretty good Saturday, actually. It'd be a small increase minus midnights.

Indeed! But it's the most I'd anticipate; Fast 6 dropped slightly when excluding previews, so I think that most likely the same would happen to X-men. Especially since this is the franchise that kind of redefined frontloadness the last time it opened on MD weekend.

I'm sure people have forgotten about that movie by now.If I had to guess, one could assume he's hoping to make a franchise out of Pixels.But he needs to team up with Will Ferrell like it was once said he would do.

The concept of Pixels not combines with Sandler, he has to go to TV .... or then retire

Hmmm, I'm not sure audiences are itching for a Sandler/Farrel team up.

It's not like they were on SNL together like the Grown Ups crew,

She got up in the middle of Hunger Games because the little girl died.

She loved Avengers and Rise of the Planet of the Apes though.

So I guess she's okay with violence but not sadness.

She might not do well with DoFP then.

• Like 1