#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

No one besides Wu is coming back from the original three films in JW sadly.

Fuck I might not watch then :'( :'(..

And if some of these concepts you guys found out are on point.

Its sad to say that I wouldnt want them in the film if its looking so bad out the gate.

I need to watch X-Men. All of my friends said it was "the shit" and seems to be a great film. Plus I need to get my mind off all this depression from Jurassic World.

What depression about JW?

alright bros so first of all going to see Godzilla tomorrow. Pretty hyped. Saw Xmen today and spidey 2 the other day. Spidey 2 i won't get into here. Xmen. So it was ok for me. Just ok. It was a 7.5/10. Im not going to rave on a movie just cuz everyone else does. It had its moments but X2 was way better and this is coming from a guy who read the xmen comics as a kid.  I liked/loved certain parts but others parts were very dull.  It's a good movie overall but I'm not walking out of the movie theatre going wow, that was f'ing awesome. 

Hopefully Godzilla will do that for me tomorrow

Edited by holcs
  • Like 1

TLW's way more JP then JP3. JP3's a generic Dinosaur movie that happens to have Sam Neil and Isla Sorna in it.

Why does it have to be more JP? More of the same isn't always a good thing. Raptors that get beat by girls with gymnastics, stealth T-Rex and the incredibly stupid boat stuff is a far greater sin than all the dumb stuff in JP3. I really don't understand how JP3 gets all this hate. It's FAR from perfect, but it's a brisk 90 monster movie that I'll take over the ridiculous events in the second one.
  • Like 2

Why does it have to be more JP? More of the same isn't always a good thing.Raptors that get beat by girls with gymnastics, stealth T-Rex and the incredibly stupid boat stuff is a far greater sin than all the dumb stuff in JP3.I really don't understand how JP3 gets all this hate. It's FAR from perfect, but it's a brisk 90 monster movie that I'll take over the ridiculous events in the second one.

JP3 is boring, that makes it worse.