#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

(Wow, 30 pages since I last checked? I ain't got time for that!)

So, next weekend, Maleficent is going to open $90-$100m, overshooting expectations, and then finish up somewhere between $210m and $260m, which will be a modest success.

Then, TFioS is going to open $90-$100m, overshooting expectations, and then finish up somewhere between $210m and $260m, which will be a great success.

Then, HTTYD2 is going to open $90-$100m, overshooting expectations, and then finish up somewhere between $210m and $260m, which will be a mild disappointment.

Then, TF4 is going to open $90-$100m, undershooting expectations, and then finish up somewhere between $210m and $260m, which will be a disappointment.

Then, DotPotA is going to open $90-$100m, overshooting expectations, and then finish up somewhere between $210m and $260m, which will be a good success.

Then, Jupiter Ascending is going to open $90-$100m, way overshooting expectations, and then finish up somewhere between $210m and $260m, and will be a huge success.

Then, Hercules or Lucy is going to open $90-$100m, overshooting expectations, and then finish up somewhere between $210m and $260m, which will be a big success.

Then, GotG is going to open $90-$100m, overshooting expectations, and then finish up somewhere between $210m and $260m, which will be a very nice success.

Then, TMNT is going to open $90-$100m, overshooting expectations, and then finish up somewhere between $210m and $260m, which will blow some peoples minds.

Then, the summer is going to crap out, because it will have already been a huge success overall, despite nothing managing to hit $300m.

Other than JA/Hercules/Lucy I can see everything else happening...

Bad news... might not be able to post a recording of Let It Go; IDK if anyone filmed it

Good news? Have a tux selfie

Posted Image

You sing it again and record yourself. Geez!

(But good show, regardless!)

• Like 1

This is the one universe that Cameron created where he has total control over everything (something he never had with the Terminators). In addition, it dovetails nicely with his real-life love of space exploration, eco-systems, and the environment. I'm not surprised he wants to play around in his sandbox for awhile.

See I didn't even know Avatar was about all of those themes.

Bad news... might not be able to post a recording of Let It Go; IDK if anyone filmed it

Good news? Have a tux selfie

Posted Image

I find it really ironic because I ended up singing Let it Go (full operatic bass version) at my local coffee house yesterday.  I'm not sure if it was a step up from when I sang Wrecking Ball or not.

If you record yourself singing let it go though I will record myself singing Wrecking Ball.

• Like 1

I find it really ironic because I ended up singing Let it Go (full operatic bass version) at my local coffee house yesterday.  I'm not sure if it was a step up from when I sang Wrecking Ball or not.

If you record yourself singing let it go though I will record myself singing Wrecking Ball.

You don't understand though; my actual singing sucks :lol: I wanted a recording of what I was doing on stage; melodramatically mimicking Elsa's movements in the movie and making them my own. Otherwise, it's a waste

• Like 1

Side note but Home Alone is on TBS...its been a while but Joe Pesci still cracks me up in this movie...between this and My Cousin Vinny, Pesci had some good comedic chops...

Actually during Home Alone Joe Pesci would always swear so much, it took forever to do his scenes...

But it works out great in the end.