#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

I've been watching X2 on AMC. Glad to say it still holds up. And DOFP unseen, Magneto's prison break is still the best set piece

The best for me was Nightcrawler's attack on the white house.

That scene has me in awe every time I watch it.

• Like 2

Is it too early to call Adam Sandler the next Eddie Murphy?

Naa, I don't think Sandler will ever whore himself out to anything and everything the way Eddie did.Not to mention...Eddie is talented.

I hope CA:TWS finishes with a higher domestic gross than DOFP. CA:TWS, I'm with you until the end of the line.

(I actually agree with you)

but yeah, I just broke down crying for a solid half hour thanks to a sentimental choir concert since I'm old (a senior)

Didn't she have it at 30-32M it for Friday last time? I'm not buying anybody's numbers except for Rth'sm I'm hoping the west coast doesn't disappoint and it ends ups with an $11M friday.

13m friday please.

$220-230m, probably leaning more towards 220. Going to be another 55+% drop next week when it loses IMAX screens. 

MALEFICENT may get some of the casual younger adults that would otherwise go for GODZILLA. Angelina Jolie with that scandalous, demonic head gear - who would pass that up?