#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

Well DOFP is supposedly way better than X1 and reasonably better than FC.

I'll probably go see it, I liked First Class enough, there were a lot of cringe worthy moments for me, but Magneto made it enjoyable.  (Magneto was an absolute badass in that movie, all of the awesome parts were because of him)

Edited by The Panda
  • Like 1

Great to hear you like it E. Pretty awesome that the recent superheroes movies satisfied you, huh?I'm looking forward to it. Gonna find time to do a superhero marathon this weekend. That if CA2 is still playing near me of course.

I think you'll like it! Plenty of McFassy.  :wub:  Story is great. It was very well done all around. 

But Cap 2 is still my favorite.  Just can't quit the Captain.  :lol:

• Like 1

So looks like the range for the 3-day is $83-93 million. Not quite the $100 million I was hoping for but still fantastic and a huge increase over the last two installments. Plus it still has a shot to beat ASM2 which would just be icing on the cake.

Edited by Mango

That's still an awesome number though E. After the underwhelming performance of FC and Wolverine, this is awesome. Great comeback for the franchise.Did you watch X-Men with your daughter?

Oh great number for sure. I was just looking for a 100m opener, lol.

No she didn't want to go so she went somewhere with my ex/her dad.

• Like 2

I think you'll like it! Plenty of McFassy.  :wub:  Story is great. It was very well done all around. But Cap 2 is still my favorite.  Just can't quit the Captain.  :lol:

The McFass and Wolvie are the biggest reason why I'm interested in the movie. You got me excited now.

I liked DOFP more than Cap 2 by the way. The story was better IMO. I fell in love with the DOFP story.

That's understandable. I love the DOFP story too. But I love the action/fights in Cap 2. That's my style of movie whether it be a comic book movie or not.

• Like 1

The McFass and Wolvie are the biggest reason why I'm interested in the movie. You got me excited now.

James McAvoy  :wub:  had a great story arc. His acting was superb. But that's nothing new to me. Fassbender killed it though. Quicksilver was pretty damn awesome. 

• Like 2