Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

Team Slushy Queen

AndyLL

Walt Disney

Films

DamienRoc 

Ruthie

Panda

Spidey Freak

Sixteen16

I say we copy Team Shwarma and have Disney princesses to represent us.

I call Rapunzel.  :ph34r:

Haha, awesome. Let's keep it gender inclusive though and include dudes as well. Coz I'm obviously scrappy little street rat Aladdin versus hordes of TASM hating BOF palace guards.

Just a lil reboot love, guys!

Posted Image

Edited by Spidey Freak of Highgarden
  • Like 1

Aw :lol:

Okay, I'll be the Tony to your Steve, how about that?

Punishment should be Thor.

:D Thank you Sam.  So if I'm gonna fight a war, I better wear my uniform.

Posted Image

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 3

Haha, awesome. Let's keep it gender inclusive though and include dudes as well. Coz I'm obviously scrappy little street rat Aladdin versus hordes of TASM hating BOF palace guards.

Posted Image

You're on my hitlist.  :ph34r:

• Like 2

Shawarma members should decide Marvel heroes for our own mascots. It'd be some swell team bonding stuff

No. It should be Marvel in general.

So I call dibs on Iron Man (or Woman). E is Cap. You're the Punisher. Empire is Black Widow (lol) Blank is Spidey.

How about ya'll other Shawarma-ers?

Damnit big three already taken. Gimme the Hulk. :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 9

I hope the way my story ends is #ED and I go camping in the woods, never to be seen from again. Tele invited.

You and #ED end up chasing a Russian poster into the woods and after a comedic episode of failures and embarassments, you emerge only to face tribal council from the other teammates and they decided to treat you like Admiral Ozzel and Captain Needa.

• Like 1

Good news people. I have made an executive decision. No one is dying tomorrow. You will all live to die another day. I want everyone to have some development and give those of you that didn't get a chance to speak, to speak. As long as you're alive, you're likely going to be running around with fellow teammates, so yall need to get acquainted. Think of it like the scene in Avengers when theyre all on the hellicarrier. Teams may not last long, and you may have to turn on your teammates, but that doesn't mean yall cant introduce yourselves like youre at college orientation! 

So the next story will be out tomorrow morning. Be sure to read, comment...and like. For the action junkies, sorry if it lacks action, but at least you get an extra day without getting Sean Bean-ed. And everyone will get at least one line and all teams will get team time. Hope yall enjoy.

• Like 12

How do you decide, when someone is fated to die, who ends up killing them? Do you do something like, after drawing the names of the dead, draw 3-4 more names that are the killers? Or is more along the lines of the first person to come into your head.

• Like 1

How do you decide, when someone is fated to die, who ends up killing them? Do you do something like, after drawing the names of the dead, draw 3-4 more names that are the killers? Or is more along the lines of the first person to come into your head.

I try to make it revolve around the names I pull. For instance 

Since I wanted at least 1 person to die in the "corn-o-cobia", out of the 4 I pulled, I chose Bishop. When you used the spatula to knock the p-bomb back, anyone really could've done that, but I choose you just because. The sword welding in GoT came to mind first. Then since Captain Craig is on team Avengers and I really wanted to do the Stark Mansion scene first, I though that was perfect timing. And since I had also pulled Spore and Scott Pilgrim and theyre both on different teams, I just decided to have them hiding out at Stark Mansion. If say Ed or Tarzan had been pulled, they wouldve been the ones in the Ferrari. Anyone could've done what Sam did, I just choose her out of everyone on the team.

The only things the draw is for is to either kill people off or (in rare cases) bring people back. I won't choose myself who comes back cause thats not fair, so all the dead members, I'll put in a hat and if I draw them then they'll maybe get a second chance in some form.

I also don't write these as i go then press post, I actually change things over and over before I'm satisfied, like writers do. You used a spatula, but I originally had that as a tennis racket, but then I thought about Spatulashack (for people that didn't pick up the spatula reference). And Sam originally 

didn't have Loki's deception. She originally was gonna pull out a bat-grapple and grapple away just in time, but that felt very flat and just dumb, so I thought around and ended up with Loki's deception.

So yeah i never draw who kills who, it just depends on where the story is and who is around. If I showed the Arendelle zone first instead of Stark Mansion, then those 2 non-Marvel team members that died in Stark Mansion, would've just died in Arendelle. So yeah, whoever I think of and whoever is around. 

• Like 4